AFC Eskilstuna vs Orgryte prediction – Round 22 of Sweden’s first division, AFC Eskilstuna will play at Tunavallen’s home field and welcome the Orgryte visitors.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 12th October 2020
- Event: Superettan
- Stage: Matchday 22
- Location: Tunavallen
STANDING / SUPERETTAN
AFC ESKILSTUNA VS ORGRYTE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- AFC Eskilstuna has been in extremely impressive form over the past time when they have won all three recent matches, even unbeaten in the last 5 matches on all fronts. It is worth mentioning that in the last 3 matches they were all away matches.
- In the previous round of GIF Sundsvall’s away trip, the home team Tunavallen had a dramatic 3-2 victory in a match where they were ahead very early, it was in the 21st minute. Remember that the opponent is overrated and at that point 11 points ahead of them. AFC Eskilstuna’s home field record this season is very bad, having only taken 11 points after 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses.
- Orgryte’s current performance is better than this opponent, having earned 26 points after 7 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses, in which they won only 1 away game after 10 matches. 3-2 ahead of Ljungskile SK, remember this is just the team that is ranked at the bottom of the table with 15 points after 21 matches.
- The recent performance of coach Keith Millen and his students is extremely poor when 5 consecutive matches near anywhere on all fronts, they have never once enjoyed the joy of victory when losing 4 and 1 draw, in which the only draw especially against Trelleborgs FF, the team is not appreciated when it is ranked 11th at the moment.
AFC ESKILSTUNA VS ORGRYTE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Currently, the score gap between these two teams is not much difference when only 4 points behind each other after 221 matches. Currently, it is easy to see that AFC Eskilstuna owns a very high level of form for this opponent and is playing at home. Moreover, the away field is the weakness of Orgryte players when 10 consecutive matches recently they drew only 4 and lost 6. So a win for the home team is very bright.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Orgryte prediction: AFC Eskilstuna -1/4
- One of the advances that AFC Eskilstuna’s recent achievement is being very good is the extremely effective attack, as evidenced by the fact that all 3 recent matches, although they are away games, have scored from 2 goals or more in each match. Meanwhile, Orgryte has never kept a clean sheet in the last 4 away games, even 3 of which are matches they received 2 goals. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
AFC Eskilstuna vs Orgryte prediction:
- AFC Eskilstuna vs Orgryte: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With the recent impressive progress and performance, AFC Eskilstuna has received great confidence after winning the match in the last 3/4 matches. On the opposite side, Orgryte is still slipping on a series of bad matches and has lost the match at 3/4 of the last opening. So, with home advantage and excitement after the last consecutive victories, Tunavallen’s home team is more appreciated and the above match will be a wise choice.
- Select: AFC Eskilstuna FT
- AFC Eskilstuna: Josh Wicks, Pontus Rödin, Abdel Diarra, Aiham Ousou, Adnan Kojic, Ryan Williams, Jesper Manns, Ismet Lushaku, Samuel Nnamani, Wilhelm Loeper, Chidi Dauda Omeje
- Orgryte: Fredrik Andersson, Joakim Karlsson, Joakim Karlsson, Danny Ervik, Anton Andreasson, Kevin Ackermann, Abdul Razak, Lukas Browning Lagerfeldt, Daniel Paulson, Adam Bergmark Wiberg, Aílton