The match review to the football AIK Solna vs Hacken prediction in Allsvenskan about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The AIK Solna vs Hacken prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:30 pm on Sunday 30th August 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 18th
- Location: Friends Arena
AIK SOLNA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/23/2020 – AIK Solna 2 – 0 Helsingborg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/16/2020 – Falkenberg 1 – 1 AIK Solna (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/14/2020 – AIK Solna 0 – 1 Ostersunds F (H1: 0 – 1)
HACKEN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/25/2020 – IFK Norrkoping FK 0 – 1 Hacken (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/18/2020 – Hacken 2 – 1 Varbergs BoIS FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/14/2020 – Varbergs BoIS FC 1 – 3 Hacken (H1: 1 – 2)
- 07/23/2020 – Hacken 4 – 0 AIK Solna (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/15/2019 – Hacken 1 – 2 AIK Solna (H1: 0 – 1)
- 06/19/2019 – AIK Solna 1 – 1 Hacken (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
AIK SOLNA VS HACKEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- AIK Solna has just won 2-0 against Helsingborgs IF at their home in the previous round, thereby officially cutting off the previous bad series by losing 5 and drawing 3 in 8 consecutive rounds before. However, it should be remembered that the recent victory was against a very underrated opponent, even in the bottom position of the chart at this time.
- With such poor performance, the Friends Arena home team currently has only 17 points after 4 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses, scored 16 goals and received up to 24 goals. The home field also brings a better record for this team when only getting 8 points after 8 matches, even losing 3/4 of the last match.
- Hacken is gradually proving to be the team that possesses the top strength in this year’s tournament as it currently temporarily gets 3rd place in the standings with 30 points after 8 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. In addition, their recent performance has been extremely impressive when they won the last 3 matches, including a 1-0 victory over IFK Norrkoping on away field in the previous round, their opponent also defeated in the first leg at home not long ago.
- However, the weakness of coach Andreas Alm and his students is in their guest trips, the evidence is that they only got 10 points after 8 matches and this weakness has been overcome when the last 2 games they all spent 3 points.
The difficulty is what is reported to AIK Solna players in this confrontation when the opponent is completely superior in all aspects, including recent performance and current achievements. In addition, in the first leg that took place at the end of July at their home field, Hacken players showed a complete overwhelming strength when they crushed this opponent with a gap of 4 goals. The 13-point gap after 17 matches of the two teams now more or less shows that the home team is too weak for the opponent. So, the AIK Solna vs Hacken prediction believes that the ability to surprise the Friends Arena football is almost impossible and failure is inevitable.
AIK Solna vs Hacken prediction: AIK Solna 0 – 2 Hacken (H1: 0 – 1)
- AIK Solna: Jakob Haugaard, Robert Lundstrom, Karol Mets, Per Karlsson, Sotiris Papagiannopoulos, Enoch Kofi Adu, Heradi Rashidi, Sebastian Larsson, Kolbeinn Sigthorsson, Paulos Abraham, Henok Goitom
- Hacken: Pontus Dahlberg, Joona Toivio, Leonard Zuta, Rasmus Lindgren, Elohor Godswill Ekpolo, Gustaf Beggren, Daleho Irandust, Erik Friberg, Alexander Soderlund, Ahmed Yasin, Leo Bengtsson