Andorra vs Malta prediction – In this 3rd round, Andorra will encounter obstacles that can be said to be not easy to overcome at all. The inattentive preparation makes Andorra underestimated in this ability to win this match.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadi Nacional
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
ANDORRA VS MALTA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Despite being much underestimated, Andorra still successfully drew Latvia in the first match with a score of 0-0, a relatively bright start for them. However, the same thing was not repeated in the reception of the Faroe Islands in the second round, as a result, the army of coach Jesus Luis Alvarez had to accept defeat with a score of 0-1.
- Marching away to the away field in the confrontation with the Faroe Islands in the first round was too difficult for Malta, despite their efforts, they still had to leave with a 2-3 defeat. Continuing to be underestimated in the second match against Latvia, Devis Mangia’s students did better when they successfully held the opponent with the score 1-1.
This is 2/4 of teams that could not win any victory in 6 matches last season, the performance is quite bad now that they will have to try their best if they want to make things in this year. This is also a very good opportunity for 1 of the 2 teams to have their first victory in this year’s tournament.
ANDORRA VS MALTA PREDICTION TIPS:
- It must be said that the difference in level and strength between the two teams is not so significant so the upcoming match promises to be extremely attractive. Andorra partly holds the advantage when they return to the home field in this game, not to mention, with the equal goal odds being offered, the home team will definitely be the way for players to put their trust.
Andorra vs Malta prediction: Andorra equal goal
- After 2 games are not underestimated in terms of performance, both teams are likely to enter with active play in this match. One more thing is for sure, both Andorra and Malta do not want to re-establish their unsuccessful record last season, so this promises to be a very exciting match that the two teams will create.
- Select: Over 2
Andorra vs Malta prediction:
- Andorra vs Malta: 2 – 1
- What makes Malta worried at the moment is their extremely bad performance whenever they have to march away from home, which is reflected in a 20-match winless circuit in which 18 times have to lose. Therefore, the ability of coach Devis Mangia’s students to create surprises on away field is very unlikely.
- Select: Andorra FT
- Andorra: Josep Anton Moreira Gomez, Max Gonzalez-Adrio Llovera, Emili Garcia, Moises San Nicolas, Jesus Rubio, Marc Rebes, Marcio Vieira, Marc Pujol, Cristian Martinez, Ludovic Clement, Jordi Alaez.
- Malta: Henry Bonello, Enrico Pepe, Steve Borg, Ryan Camenzuli, Zach Muscat, Teddy Teuma, Matthew Guillaumier, Luke Gambin, Jurgen Degabriele, Joseph Essien Mbong, Kyrian Nwoko.