The match review to the football Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction in the Premier League of English regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the precise stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
7:15 pm on Tuesday 7th July 2020 WATFORD – NORWICH CITY
- Match date: 7:15 pm on Tuesday 7th July 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 34th
- Location: Emirates Stadium
ARSENAL versus LEICESTER PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Leaving behind two disappointing rounds with a record of total losses, Arsenal is returning to the race to qualify for the European Cup with 3 consecutive victories, including 1 in the FA cup and 2 in the Premier League.
- The Gunners are now 8th with 46 points, 1 point behind the team, which is a distance that can be leveled at any time.
- On the other side of the pitch, Leicester City showed a rather puzzling decline after the official tournament returned.
- They were knocked out of the FA Cup by Chelsea, along with three consecutive Premier League games without knowing the smell of victory with 1 draw and 2 losses. Brendan Rodgers’ army is only 1 point more than the team chasing the right team, they are in desperate need of a mental boost at the moment.
The performance is somewhat unstable, but Arsenal still has quite good performances at the Emirates Stadium, the London Gunners are winning 4 and losing only 1 in the last 5 hostings. The decline of Leicester City is largely in the away record, they are quite weak in the march with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
Arsenal vs Leicester City Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction
- Arsenal currently owns the 9th place on the table after getting 43 points through 33 rounds in the English Premier League. On the other side of the pitch, despite signs of decline, Leicester City still holds a position in the top 4 when ranked third with 55 points.
- The recent victories of Arsenal are against the under-rated teams, these are the key stages of the season so these favorable results give them confidence.
- As for Leicester City, they are still determined to protect the 3rd place but their performance is contrary to that.
- So this is a very good opportunity for the Gunners to get all 3 points.
Our Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction for this match is:
- Arsenal -1/2
OVER/UNDER Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction
- With 26 goals scored at Emirates Stadium this season, the home goalscoring performance of Arsenal strikers is 1.73 goals per game. On the other hand, Leicester is doing quite well in times away from home this season.
- Arsenal is always famous for their attacking style of play, so their matches often end with many goals. The last 3 matches also witnessed the revival of the Emirates team when scoring up to 8 goals and only conceding 1 goal.
- Therefore, an exciting match with many goals will be held in this pair.
Our prediction for O/U:
- OVER 2.1/2 goals
European bet Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction
- In the last 2 times against Arsenal, Leicester City has won, but those are the times that the Foxes played at home.
- The history of previous encounters on the Emirates is completely on the Gunners side, they have won in total 6 times to welcome the opponent.
- Therefore, this rematch is probably not an exception.
Our prediction for this is:
- Arsenal full-time to win
FINAL SCORE Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction
- Arsenal is the team that owns the advantage of the confrontation in the last 10 encounters between the two teams with 6 wins and only lost 3 matches against Leicester City.
- Initial signs are what Arsenal are having after recent matches at EPL. Specifically, in the last 5 rounds, “Gunners” have won 3 victories, thereby, the odds of the team have reached 40%.
- On the opposite side, Leicester City is playing quite flabby and the winning rate and betting rate of the team is only at 20%.
Our Arsenal vs Leicester City prediction in final:
- Arsenal vs Leicester City H1: 1-0
- Arsenal vs Leicester City FT: 2-1
- Arsenal: Daniel Ceballos Fernandez, Damian Martinez, Hector Bellerin, Edward Nketiah, Shkodran Mustafi, Nicolas Pepe, Robert Holding, Kieran Tierney, Granit Xhaka, Bukayo Saka, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Leicester City: James Justin, Kasper Schmeichel, Benjamin Chilwell, Caglar Soyuncu, Kelechi Iheanacho, Jonny Evans, Nampalys Mendy, James Maddison, Demarai Gray, Jamie Vardy, Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi.