AS Monaco vs Bordeaux prediction – Monaco is very determined to end the series with their weak form. Meanwhile, Bordeaux is also making great efforts to narrow the score gap with the top group of the rankings. The overall goal of both clubs is definitely 3 points and will do their best to win.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Sunday 1st November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Stade Louis II
- 10/26/2020 – Lyon 4 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 4 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – AS Monaco 1 – 1 Montpellier (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Stade Brestois 1 – 0 AS Monaco (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Bordeaux 2 – 0 Nimes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Marseille 3 – 1 Bordeaux (H1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Bordeaux 3 – 0 Dijon (H1: 2 – 0)
- 11/24/2019 – Bordeaux 2 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 1 – 1)
- 03/10/2019 – AS Monaco 1 – 1 Bordeaux (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/26/2018 – Bordeaux 2 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
AS MONACO VS BORDEAUX PREDICTION & TIPS
- AS Monaco had a very impressive start at the beginning of the season when they were unbeaten in 4 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 1 draw, including the first 3 matches and a friendly match against Nice. However, since then, they have been slipping on a series of bad matches when they recently won 1, drew 1 and lost 3, worth mentioning that the only victory was a struggling victory.
- With a score of 3-2 against Strasbourg at home, the team has only 6 points after 8 matches. However, the strength of AS Monaco is the matches they play at home, namely, they have been unbeaten in the last 7 matches with 4 wins and 3 draws.
- The current record of Bordeaux is quite good, having 12 points after 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, of which 2 defeats are against Marseille and rookie RC Lens. This is the fourth away trip this season of coach Jean Louis Gasset’s team, previously they only won 1 and lost 2, while their forte is home field achievement when this season they have not lost a match with 2 wins and 3 draws, even kept clean sheets in all 5 matches.
- However, it is fair to say that the achievements of this team are not too good when their victories are against weak opponents, in which the last 2 matches are against Nimes, the new team has 8 points after 8 games and Dijon, the team is bottom.
AS Monaco often has difficulty with this opponent when in the last 3 encounters they have not once had the joy of winning when losing 1 and 2, the most recent losing 1-2 in the trip as a guest in the second leg of last season. Although Bordeaux’s recent form is not so outstanding, it has also been a lot better than AS Monaco’s recent very inconclusive performance. However, being unbeaten in all 7 recent home matches is helping AS Monaco gain more confidence.
Therefore, the AS Monaco vs Bordeaux prediction believes that it is likely that this will be a match with a balance and ending with a draw.
AS Monaco vs Bordeaux prediction: AS Monaco 1 – 1 Bordeaux (H1: 0 – 1)
- AS Monaco: Benjamin Lecomte, Axel Disasi, Benoit Badiashile Mukinayi, Djibril Sidibe, Ruben Aguilar, Florentino Ibrain Morris Luis, Youssouf Fofana, Aurelien Tchouameni, Ben Yedder Wissam, Stevan Jovetic, Gelson Martins
- Bordeaux: Benoit Costil, Pablo Nascimento Castro, Paul Baysse, Loris Benito, Youssouf Sabaly, Toma Basic, Nicolas De Preville, Otavio Henrique Passos Santos, Hwang Ui Jo, Hatem Ben Arfa, Josh Maja