Atletico Mineiro vs Goias prediction – The extremely positive results in the final rounds of the first leg of the season this year are helping Atletico Mineiro quickly make a strong breakthrough on the current chart and temporarily drop at the top. And in the next round, welcoming Goias in a poor form will be a better opportunity for the home team to prolong their sublimation days.
- Match date: 12:00 am on Sunday 11th October 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 15th
- Location: Independencia
- 10/05/2020 – Atletico Mineiro 4 – 1 Vasco da Gama (H1: 4 – 1)
- 09/27/2020 – Atletico Mineiro 3 – 1 Gremio (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – Atletico Clube Goianiense 3 – 4 Atletico Mineiro (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/05/2020 – Goias 2 – 3 Santos (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/28/2020 – Ceara 2 – 2 Goias (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/14/2020 – Goias 1 – 0 Internacional RS (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/07/2019 – Atletico Mineiro 2 – 0 Goias (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/29/2019 – Goias 0 – 0 Atletico Mineiro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/23/2015 – Atletico Mineiro 2 – 2 Goias (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE A
ATLETICO MINEIRO VS GOIAS PREDICTION & TIPS
- A victory will be Atletico Mineiro’s sole mission in this round 13 confrontation and if this goal is achieved, they will firmly maintain their first place up to 8 points from the second-ranked team Internacional.
- With their shining form, coach Jorge Luis Sampaoli and his students are very confident in welcoming this opponent when they have won all 4 consecutive matches. One of the factors that helped them have such a good record is that the attackers are playing very explosive when they are the team with the most goals at the moment with 25 goals in 12 games, including 4 recent matches, they all scored from 2 goals or more.
- Goias is the team with the worst performance at the moment when they only have 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. However, the performance of this team is improving when the last 4 matches they only lost 1, drew 2 and won 1, in which the only loss was against Santos with a close score of 2-3 in the last round, that was the opponent who was doing very well when they scored 20 points after 13 matches.
- The recent away record of coach Ney Franco and his students is very bad as they are the only team that has not yet won any away wins with 2 draws and 2 losses. One of Goias’s best matches was beating Internacional 2 rounds ago.
Despite progressing compared to the beginning of the season, it is clear that Goias is not a worthy opponent of Atletico Mineiro at the moment when the two teams are at the ends of the standings with a large score gap, namely 18 points after 12 games, in which Atletico Mineiro is playing more than 2 matches. In addition, in the last encounter, coach Jorge Luis Sampaoli and his students won 2-0 against this opponent. With these completely superior advantages, the Atletico Mineiro vs Goias prediction thinks that the home team will not lose too much strength to spend all 3 points against this opponent, it will even be a jubilant victory.
Atletico Mineiro vs Goias prediction: Atletico Mineiro 3 – 1 Goias (H1: 2 – 0)
- Atletico Mineiro: Everson Felipe Marques Pires, Igor Rabello da Costa, Junior Alonso, Guilherme Antonio Arana Lopes, Claudio Rodrigues Gomes, Alan Steven Franco Palma, Jair Rodrigues Junior, Guga, Nathan Allan De Souza, Marcos da Silva Franca Keno, Jefferson Savarino, Eduardo Sasha
- Goias: Tadeu Antonio Ferreira, David de Duarte Macedo, Fabio Pizarro Sanches, Edilson Mendes Guimaraes, Caju, Daniel Alberto Villalba Barrios, Breno Washington Rodrigues da Silva, Sandro Ranieri Guimaraes Cordeiro, Vinicius Lopes Da Silva, Daniel Bessa, Rafael Martiniano de Miranda Moura