Atletico San Luis vs Queretaro prediction – Round 14 of the Mexican national championship, Atletico San Luis will play at home field Estadio Alfonso Lastras and welcome the visitors, Queretaro. Both are at the bottom of the rankings. Hence, this match will be an opportunity for both teams to score points to improve their performance.
- Match date: 2:00 am on Friday 16th October 2020
- Event: Liga MX
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Alfonso Lastras Ramirez
ATLETICO SAN LUIS
- 10/04/2020 – Tigres UANL 3 – 0 Atletico San Luis (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – Atletico San Luis 0 – 2 Club Leon (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/21/2020 – Atletico San Luis 1 – 2 Monterrey (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/05/2020 – Queretaro 1 – 2 Monterrey (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Puebla 3 – 3 Queretaro (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/20/2020 – Tigres UANL 3 – 0 Queretaro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/24/2020 – Queretaro 0 – 1 Atletico San Luis (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/21/2019 – Atletico San Luis 0 – 2 Queretaro (H1: 0 – 2)
- 01/28/2015 – Queretaro 3 – 2 Atletico San Luis (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGA MX
ATLETICO SAN LUIS VS QUERETARO PREDICTION & TIPS
ATLETICO SAN LUIS
- Atletico San Luis has not been able to get out of the bottom spot when their recent performance continues to be bad, in particular, they have lost all four recent matches. Even worse, during the last 9 rounds, they lost 8 and won 1, in which the only victory was against Nacaxa with a close score of 2-1.
- So after 13 matches, coach Vazquez and his students only got 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses, scored 13 goals and lost twice as many goals. Currently, Atletico San Luis is also the team that owns the worst home-field performance today when only getting 5 points after 7 matches, with 1 win, 2 draws and 4 losses.
- Queretaro’s current performance is not much better than this opponent when they only got 12 points after 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses, they are also one of the 3 teams yet. Have any victories on the away field when the last 7 matches only drew 2 and lost 5. The recent performance of coach Alex Diego Tejado’s team is also very bad when the last 5 matches they did not have any victory when only draw 2 and lose 3.
- However, to be fair, their past performance is not too bad when most of the opponents are highly appreciated, in which they have just lost 1-2 to Monterrey, the remaining 2 defeats were ahead of 5th ranked Tigres UNAL and top team Club Loen.
This will be a match that is expected to be quite balanced and both want to win this confrontation when this is an opponent that is considered worthy of them at the moment. The balance of these two teams is also reflected in the fact that Queretaro lost 0-3 to Tigres UNAL and lost to Monterrey 1-2, and Atletico San Luis also lost to these two opponents with similar results in the recent matches. In addition, the head-to-head record of the two teams last season was equal when each side got their first win.
Therefore, the Atletico San Luis vs Queretaro prediction believes that the possibility that the two teams will be inconclusive is very likely to happen.
Atletico San Luis vs Queretaro prediction: Atletico San Luis 1 – 1 Queretaro (H1: 0 – 0)
- Atletico San Luis: Enrique Lopez Fernandez, German Berterame, Juan David Castro Ruiz, Ventura Alvarado Aispuro, Matias Catalan, Camilo Sebastian Mayada Mesa, Rodrigo Javier Noya Garcia, Pablo Cesar Lopez Martinez, Jorge Alberto Sanchez Lopez, Diego Juarez, Axel Werner
- Queretaro: Gil Alcala, Kevin Escamilla, Omar Islas Hernandez, Daniel Angel Cervantes Fraire, Alfonso Luna Islas, Kevin Federik Ramirez Dutra, Angel Baltazar Sepulveda Sanchezm Hugo Gabriel Silveira Pereira, Fernando Madrigal Gonzalez, Julian Velazquez, Erik Vera