Barrow vs Accrington Stanley prediction – Following the third round of the Northern G group in the EFL Trophy framework this season, Barrow will return home to host Accrington Stanley. In the context that 2 teams are only 2 points less than each other, so as long as Barrow makes good use of the opportunities and advantages gained in this game, they can completely rise to the top of the group.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Event: EFL Trophy
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Holker Street
- 10/04/2020 – Grimsby Town 1 – 0 Barrow (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Barrow 1 – 0 Bradford City (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/28/2020 – Mansfield Town 2 – 4 Barrow (H1: 1 – 2)
- 11/07/2020 – Tranmere Rovers 2 – 1 Accrington Stanley (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/21/2020 – Accrington Stanley 1 – 0 Fleetwood Town (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Ipswich Town 2 – 0 Accrington Stanley (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/27/2013 – Barrow 2 – 0 Accrington Stanley (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/23/2011 – Barrow 0 – 1 Accrington Stanley (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LEAGUE TROPHY, GROUP G
BARROW VS ACCRINGTON STANLEY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Barrow had experienced two previous matches in this arena very hard, in particular, they lost to Blackpool on the 11m mark after returning 0-0 after 90 minutes and in the second match also thanks to the shootout, they are possible to win against U21 Leeds United after drawing 2-2.
- Currently, they are playing in the League Two arena and their performance is quite bad at the moment when they only got 11 points after 11 rounds after 2 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. One of the strengths of coach David Dunn’s army is that this season they are unbeaten in all home matches in all competitions with 2 wins and 5 draws, including 1 match in this arena and the rest 6 matches belong to League Two.
- Accrington Stanley is in good shape at the League One front right now when they have won in 3/4 of the last round, the other match is losing to the second-ranked team on the current chart, Ipswich with a score of 0-2 on the away field. In this arena, the Wham home team had a devastating victory over Leeds United U21 with a score of 7-0, then beat Blackpool by 11m after a 1-1 draw after 90 minutes.
- Currently, they have only played 7 matches in League One and their achievements are not bad when they have 12 points after 4 wins and 3 losses, of which it is worth mentioning that 3/4 of those wins came in the most recent match is a 1-0 victory over Fleetwood Town.
Looking at the results that these two teams have obtained after 2 previous matches in this arena, it can be seen that Accrington Stanley has a better capacity, typically they won U21 Leeds United to 7-0. Meanwhile, Barrow had to rely on penalty shootouts to win. In addition, the away team is playing in League One, the arena clearly with a higher quality of the game than League Two so it is not surprising that the home team is underestimated and forecast to have a difficult game.
With these advantages, the Barrow vs Accrington Stanley prediction said that a victory is said to be a not too difficult task for Accrington Stanley.
Barrow vs Accrington Stanley prediction: Barrow 0 – 2 Accrington Stanley (H1: 0 – 1)
- Barrow: Joel Stephen Dixon, Matthew Platt, Patrick Brough, Sam Hird, Bradley Barry, Michael Jones, Connor Brown, Jason Taylor, Dior Angus, Harrison Biggins, Luke James
- Accrington Stanley: Toby Savin, Mark Hughes, Ross Sykes, Cameron Burgess, Tariq Uwakwe, Matt Butcher, Jonathan Russell, Joe Pritchard, Dion Charles, Michael Nottingham, Colby Bishop