The reviews to the football Basel vs Frankfurt prediction in Europa League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Thursday 6th August 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 1/8 finals
- Location: St. Jakob-Park
Basel possesses a good performance when it comes to the last 4 unbeaten matches. Currently, they are leading Group C with 15 points, with 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Continuing the next round, facing the visitors Frankfurt, whether they can bring the next victory for themselves. or not?
On the other side of the pitch, Eintracht Frankfurt gradually regained its form in the Bundesliga arena with 4 unbeaten matches. At the end of German football, they got 45 points overall and ranked 9th. Compared to last year’s performance, they lost 2 places. If they don’t win the championship in Cup C2, they will probably not be able to attend again next year because they are outside the Top 7.
Basel vs Frankfurt Prediction recommendation:
O/U Basel vs Frankfurt Prediction:
- Basel has a huge advantage in their hands when they win 3-0 at home of Frankfurt. With that result, it is clear that the opportunity to be in the quarterfinals of this team is huge. Ahead is the home match, where Basel will look for a beneficial result in front of representatives from Germany. With the current play of the two teams, it is clear that the opportunity to have many goals in this match is entirely possible. Of course Frankfurt will not let go soon when there are still 90 minutes ahead for this team to create miracles. If early goals lead, Frankfurt will create great motivation for the spirit of the remaining attractive minutes. According to statistics, 8/10 recent matches of Frankfurt came out. If counted in the last 3 matches in Europa League of this team also Tai. 3 away matches in Frankfurt’s Europa League also have a minimum of 3 goals scored.
- Meanwhile, Basel is a team that has the ability to play at home very well. 4 home matches so far in the Europa League, Basel have won and even 3/4 matches kept clean sheets. 5/6 of the last match of Basel to Tai. In the hands of coach Marcel Koller, there are still strikers capable of shining like Arthur Cabral, who has scored 14 goals this season. Besides, but Kemal Ademi, Frei is also worth the wait. With the advantages available, it is clear that Basel is confident when entering this round. We consult with international experts and they think that selecting Over in this match is still safer.
The best Basel vs Frankfurt Prediction:
- Over 1 HT
- Over 2.25 FT
Asian Handicap Basel vs Frankfurt Prediction:
- Although the hosts Basel are getting higher scores and winning achievements in this C2 Cup. However, considering the recent unbeaten performance of the visiting team, the house assesses the two teams are on par. So the handicap in this match is an equal goal.
- With the Asian handicap set today, the specialist predicts a higher probability of winning for the home team, corresponding to the odds for the above handicap of 0.87.
- The first half odds offered are also gay. With this ratio, experts realize that Basel will attack the opponent from the first minute of the match. With two teams capable of scoring impressively like this, it is predicted that they will explode on 1 goal within 45 minutes of the time.
Best Basel vs Frankfurt Prediction:
- Basel +0 HT
- Basel -0.5 FT
- Statistics of the last 10 matches played, the host Basel has 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses
- Considering the away team record, Frankfurt got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses
- Basel home team got all 4 wins at home
- Away, the away team won 2 matches, drew 2 and lost 1 recent match
- Basel to win FT
Based on the advantages at home, and the current peak performance, the homeowners are assessed to be able to win today. Although, Frankfurt is not a name that is considered easy to play.
Predict the match score
- FC Basel 3-1 Frankfurt : 42%
- FC Basel 2-1 Frankfurt : 38%
- FC Basel 2-0 Frankfurt : 20%