Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice prediction – Only playing in the European League tournament is not what the home team of this match Leverkusen wanted. However, the results have been arranged, the job of this team is to aim for the championship when the season closes. To do so, they need to win all matches. The first challenge was Nice, an underrated opponent.
- Match date: 4:55 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: BayArena
BAYER LEVERKUSEN VS NICE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Bayer Leverkusen is not in good shape at the start of the new season. Specifically, in the last 5 matches in all competitions, this team only owns 1 victory and 4 draws. In particular, in the highest tournament in Germany, the Bundesliga, the season has only played 3 matches, and all 3 matches Bayer Leverkusen have drawn
- On the other side of the trip, Nice did not get the results, if not bad. In the last 5 matches, this team lost 3 draws 1 and won 1. It is worth mentioning that in the highest tournament in France, after a series of draws and losses, this last match this team has won 3 points with a victory 2-1 when welcoming Nantes at home.
- 0: ¾ is the rate of the Asian handicap odds offered for the upcoming confrontation. In this match, Bayer Leverkusen is in the upper odds and handicaps the Nice team 0.75 goals. Players who bet money on the home team will bet when Leverkusen wins. The odds for the two teams of Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice are 1.8 and 2.02.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice prediction: Select Bayer Leverkusen
- The defense of the home team of this match is playing very effectively. Specifically, in the last 5 matches, this team only had to receive 3 goals, ie an average of 0.6 goals per game. Meanwhile, the attackers proved ineffective when the last 3 matches they only scored 2 goals. The firm defense without scoring has caused this team to not get the desired results
- On the other side of the route, although the attackers still scored regularly 5 goals after the last 5 matches, which means an average of 1 goal/match. But the defense played like a dream that made this team not get the desired results. The number of 10 goals lost, which is an average of 2 goals/game, says all of this
- The bookie fixes the odds for the upcoming match between Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice at 2.75. The player who bets on Over in this match will get money if the total number of goals scored by 2 teams is from 3 or more. The rate of winning Under is 1.97, Over is 1.82.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice prediction: Under 2.75
- So far, Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice have never met in the past. Because of this problem, many experts say this match seems to be an unknown. Winning will call out the name of the team who is more determined and knowledgeable about opportunities
- The European bookie sets the second leg for the match between the two teams Bayer Leverkusen vs Nice, respectively 1.58 * 5.00 * 4.10, corresponding to the results of winning and losing the home team. It can be seen in this match that the home team has a higher rating on the home team than the away team
- Select: Bayer Leverkusen FT
- Bayer Leverkusen: Lucas Hradecky, Edmond Faycal Tapsoba, Charles Aranguiz, Moussa Diaby, Florian Wirtz Karim Bellarabi, Sven Bender, Kerem Demirbay, Daley Sinkgraven, Lars Bender, Patrik Schick
- Nice: Walter Benitez, Pierre Lees Melou, Hassane Kamara, Dante, Amine Gouiri, Andy Pelmard, Morgan Schneiderlin, Kasper Dolberg, Jordan Lotomba, Rony Lopes, Kephren Thuram Ulien