Beijing Guoan vs Qingdao Huanghai is a confrontation that will take place at 7:30 am on September 22. This is a match in the 12th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Beijing Guoan vs Qingdao Huanghai prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:30 am on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 12th
- Location: Workers Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
BEIJING GUOAN VS QINGDAO HUANGHAI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Beijing Guoan is burning energy in this confrontation when in terms of strength they are completely superior. In addition, their recent performance is quite good, even though it is not really convincing compared to the current runner-up of the tournament and not equal to the beginning of the season.
- The evidence is that coach Bruno Genesio’s army is unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 2 wins and 3 draws, in which both victories are against the not-appreciated opponents, Lifan Chongqing and the bottom team Tianjin Teda. At the beginning of the season, Beijing Guoan showed a terrifying strength when he won all 5 first rounds, including a 3-1 victory over Hebei China Fortune, the opponent just drew them 3-3.
- In the period from round 2 to round 6, Qingdao Huanghai players are playing not bad when they are unbeaten with 4 draws and 1 win, in which they drew big giants like Shanghai SIPG and their opponents in this match. However, since then, they have gone through 4 consecutive rounds of empty-handed, in which they have just been beaten 0-3 against Lifan Chongqing in the previous round, the opponent they once held 0-0 in the last match.
- With that weakness as well as bad performance, the Qingdao Conson team is currently ranked third on the rankings from the bottom up with a mere 7 points after 1 win, 4 draws and 6 losses, in which the only opponent they defeated was the bottom team at this time, Tianjin Teda.
BEIJING GUOAN VS QINGDAO HUANGHAI PREDICTION TIPS:
- A victory is a task that is said to be within the reach of current runner-up Beijing Guoan against this weak opponent, the difference in strength of the two teams is shown through the fact that coach Bruno Genesio and his students are having many 15 points ahead of this opponent after only 11 rounds. However, their form is not good compared to the beginning of the season, even in the first leg they did not beat this opponent. Therefore, a close defeat for Qingdao Huanghai is very easy to happen.
- Beijing Guoan vs Qingdao Huanghai prediction: Qingdao Huanghai +1.1/2
- In the first leg, these two teams had a suffocating chase and ended with 6 goals divided equally between the two teams. In addition, Beijing Guoan, although being appreciated a lot higher than this opponent, their defense is playing very badly, in which in the last 5/6 games, they all received 2 or more goals, and the attackers all scored more than 1 goal in 5 recent consecutive matches. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 3
Beijing Guoan vs Qingdao Huanghai prediction:
- Beijing Guoan vs Qingdao Huanghai: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With this opponent in the first leg, it will surely help Qingdao Huanghai to be more confident in this confrontation. In addition, with the decline in performance over the past time, the confidence in Beijing Guoan is also decreasing, the decline has led to this team only winning 1 match, drawing 1 and losing 5 in 7 recent matches. Meanwhile, Qingdao Huanghai’s odds of winning at this time are not bad at 54%. Therefore, choosing the underdog is wise.
- Select: Qingdao Huanghai FT
- Beijing Guoan: Hou Sen, Yu Yang, Kim Min-Jae, Li Lei, Wang Gang, Chi Zhongguo, Jonathan Viera Ramos, Zhang Xizhe, Wang Ziming, John Hou Saeter, Cedric Bakambu
- Qingdao Huanghai: Liu Zhenli, Jagos Vukovic, Liu Jiashen, Wang Wei, Zhou Zheng, Joseph Marie Minala, Yaki Yan, Zhou Junchen, Zhu Jianrong, Gao Xiang, Wang Jian Wen