Beijing Guoan vs Shijiazhuang is a confrontation that will take place at 7:30 am on September 28 – Find the first victory. This is a match in the 14th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Beijing Guoan vs Shijiazhuang prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:30 am on Monday 28th September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Workers Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
BEIJING GUOAN VS SHIJIAZHUANG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Beijing Guoan is gradually regaining the position of the defending runner-up of this tournament as they have now climbed to 3rd place in the standings and if they win this 13th round, they will close the gap with the leading team Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao down to 3 points. Currently, in this season, coach Bruno Genesio’s team has played a total of 13 matches, including 12 rounds in this arena and the rest of the FA Cup.
- As a result, they won 8, drew 4 and lost only 1, in which the only defeat was against the second-ranked team at this time, Shanghai SIPG with the score 1-2. In the previous match, Beijing Guoan destroyed Qingdao Huanghai FC with a score of 5-1, the opponent whose first leg was drawn 3-3.
- In 4 rounds from round 7 to round 10 was the most effective time for Shijiazhuang players when they were unbeaten with 3 wins and 1 draw, worth mentioning that the draw was against the opponent in this match. Since then, they have gone through 3 more matches, in which it is worse than they have not once surpassed the bottom team, Teda Tianjin in both clashes in 2 arenas, so remember as the opponent they won 3-0 in the first leg.
- In the last round, coach Afshin Ghotbi and his students were empty-handed, but losing 0-1 to Shanghai SIPG was not considered a bad result, but this was the opponent that in the first leg they drew 1-1.
BEIJING GUOAN VS SHIJIAZHUANG PREDICTION TIPS:
- It would be disappointing if Beijing Guoan could not spend all 3 points against this opponent when they are now completely dominant in all aspects, it is much better performance and 8 points ahead of this opponent after 12 rounds. The excitement after the jubilant victory will help coach Bruno Genesio and his students feel confident in this encounter when their opponents are facing many difficulties in their performance recently. Therefore, Shijiazhuang’s ability to go empty-handed was inevitable.
- Beijing Guoan vs Shijiazhuang prediction: Beijing Guoan FT
- Statistics show that Beijing Guoan is the team that owns the most effective attacking at the moment with 32 goals after 12 rounds, but this is also the team that has not shown certainty in the defensive front when receiving up to 18 goals, in which the last 10/11 matches were not kept clean. Also, it should be remembered that in the clash of these two teams in the first leg there were 4 goals scored. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision.
- Select: Over FT
Beijing Guoan vs Shijiazhuang prediction:
- Beijing Guoan vs Shijiazhuang: 3 -1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Although they drew this opponent in the first leg, at the moment, things are completely different when Beijing Guoan’s performance is much better than before. Also, Shijiazhuang’s recent performance is much worse than before, when after holding this opponent, they won all three consecutive matches. Therefore, the difficulty is predicted for coach Afshin Ghotbi and his students and the above odds will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Beijing Guoan FT
- Beijing Guoan: Hou Sen, Yu Yang, Kim Min-Jae, Li Lei, Wang Gang, Chi Zhongguo, Jonathan Viera Ramos, Zhang Xizhe, Wang Ziming, John Hou Saeter, Cedric Bakambu
- Shijiazhuang: Shao Puliang, Cao Xuan, Stophira Sunzu, Zheng Zhiyun, Liao Chengjian, Peng Wang, Romulo, Zang Yifeng, Jiyu Zhong, Muriq,Luiz Guilherme da Conceicao Silva, Matheus Leite Nascimento