The reviews to the football Benfica vs Porto prediction in Portugal: Primeira Liga about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Saturday 1st August 2020
- Event: Taca de Portugal
- Stage: Final
- Location: Cidade de Coimbra EFAPEL
Benfica vs Porto Prediction recommendation:
Asian handicap Benfica vs Porto Prediction:
- In the last 5 encounters between 2 teams, Benfica won 2 and lost 3 against FC Porto. In Primeira Liga this year, Benfica always lost in both first leg and second leg against his rival. Although FC Porto entered the final with a defeat against Braga, it was also an opportunity for their pillars to relax. The next match has a completely different meaning when it is a final so it may not contain surprises.
- However, with the stability of FC Porto, the option to place in Primeira Liga champion is still safer.
The best Benfica vs Porto Prediction:
- Benfica +1/4 (H1)
- FC Porto +0 (Full Time)
O/U Benfica vs Porto Prediction:
- In the European arena, Benfica also could not have a good performance when stopping at a table that they have a great opportunity to continue with: Zenit, Lyon, and RB Leipzig. The last matches in Primeira Liga are an opportunity for them to have good momentum for the most important match of the season – the final of the National Cup to salvage a title this year.
- On the other side, FC Porto with a squad that was not the strongest had come from behind and lost 1-2 on Braga’s field. This defeat is not too much meaning when this team has been the new king of Primeira Liga a few rounds earlier. The impressive period after the break with 7 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses was the key to their championship.
Best Benfica vs Porto Prediction:
- Over 1 HT
- Over 2.25 FT
1×2 Kalmar vs. AIK
- Benfica and FC Porto are truly a worthy match and every team has the basis for a victory in this final. The close numbers in the European market also show the fact that the betting sportsbook assesses the opportunity almost 50-50 for each team. This is the time to be brave, alertness needs to speak up.
- Porto to win FT
In the last 4 encounters in the last 2 seasons, Benfica and FC Porto have scored a total of 14 goals against each other. Including 3 matches appear beyond 2 goals. In the last 5 rounds of Primeira Liga, Benfica scored 12 goals and conceded 3 times while that figure for FC Porto was 15 and 3. Most likely, we will have 90 minutes of the final as an attractive chase.
Predict the match score
- H1 Benfica 1-1 FC Porto HT
- Benfica 1-2 FC Porto Full Time