The match review to the football Birmingham vs Swansea prediction in the Championship of England with reference to the 2 teams’ performances and recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match result.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective bet on this match.
2020-07-08 19:00 BIRMINGHAM – SWANSEA
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 42nd
- Location: St. Andrew’s Stadium
BIRMINGHAM VS SWANSEA
BIRMINGHAM – SWANSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Are going through a series of bad matches when the last 10 matches Birmingham City have not had the taste of victory. Because of such a decline, St. Andrew’s team temporarily fell to the bottom half of the rankings with the 17th position, getting 49 points after 41 current matches between them and the group down. grades are also shrinking with a fragile gap of 5 points.
- In the 42nd Championship Championship this season, Birmingham will continue the journey to find the relegation ticket with a very difficult match at St Andrew’s at home to the 8th ranked team in the Swansea rankings.
- Confronting with the attack has had 6 goals in the past 5 rounds of Swansea will certainly be a big challenge for the home team. Especially when the army of coach Pep Clotet had to receive 64 goals. Birmingham with the status of a team currently ranked 17th in the standings and not sure for the relegation ticket will certainly have to do everything to limit the goal in the coming confrontation.
- The active defensive game from Pep Clotet’s army was something that was expected.
- At the moment, the White Swan also has reason to be cautious in this trip. Coach Steve Cooper’s team still has a chance to reach the top 6 when the season ends. Although often bringing matches with many goals in recent meetings, there is no basis to hope for a similar scenario from the two teams in the next 90 minutes.
Birmingham vs Swansea Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Birmingham vs Swansea prediction
- The situation of Birmingham is becoming more dangerous than ever with a series of 5 consecutive games of not winning in the Championship recently. The prospect of empty-handed is becoming clearer than ever for the St Andrew’s home team, especially in recent meetings, they also proved completely inferior to the opponent.
- Specifically, in the last 5 meetings, the White Swan is unbeaten in front of the blue shirt team with 3 victories and 2 draws.
- Asian Handicap bets are fixed at the Handicap level. This is considered to be a quite fragrant level for the team currently ranked 8th on the table. And it is difficult to ignore the choice of Swansea in the upcoming confrontation even though they have to play away.
Our Birmingham vs Swansea prediction for this match is:
- Swansea City 0:0
O/U Birmingham vs Swansea prediction
- .Birmingham City’s playstyle is still evident in the last 5 home games when they have got 8 goals, but their defense is still quite loose with 13 times on the net. The ball is enough for the attackers who are getting 10 goals from Swansea City to exploit this weakness.
- And the investors’ choice of OVER in this battle is also quite understandable.
Our Birmingham vs Swansea prediction for O/U:
- OVER 2.1/2
European Birmingham vs Swansea prediction
- The European odds offered by the house is 2.85 * 2.43 * 3.15, which corresponds to the home win or loss ratio. In European bets, with the unbeaten record of the opponent in the last 5 meetings, the army of coach Steve Cooper will certainly be the choice to bring much peace of mind to investors.
- Our Birmingham vs Swansea prediction for this: Swansea to win FT
Final Score Prediction
With his own strength, Swansea can completely have an easy match with a positive result in front of the home team. 3 points in this trip also help the visitors strengthen their confidence in their ability to compete in a position in the top 6.
- Birmingham vs Swansea H1: 0 – 1
- Birmingham vs Swansea FT: 0 – 1
- Birmingham: A. Gimenez Candela, C. Trueman, D. Davis, K. Pedersen, H. Dean, G. Bajrami, M. Colin, J. Bellingham, I. Sunjic, J. Bela, L. Jutkiewicz.
- Swansea: A. Ayew, B. Celina, B. Cabango, C. Roberts, F. Woodman, J. Bidwell, M. van der Hoorn, T. Carroll, M. Grimes, G. Byers, S. Surridge.