Blackburn Rovers vs Reading prediction – SOIKEO.INFO experts realize that Blackburn Rovers’s performance is very erratic, but the explosion in attack is still helping Coach Tony Mowbray and his students regularly achieve destructive victories. Most recently, they also crushed Coventry with 4 goals without equalizing and this victory will be the perfect momentum for the players before the next match.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Ewood Park
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BLACKBURN ROVERS VS READING PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Blackburn Rovers is expected to have many difficulties in welcoming the team with the best performance at this time in this 8th round, and their recent performance is not really stable when the last 4 matches only won 1, drew 1 and lost 2, and even 2 failed with separate scores against Nottingham Forest at home and Watford on the away field.
- Currently, this team has 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses, but remember that all 3 of their victories are against weak teams, including 2 new recruits, Wycombe Wanderers and Coventry, the other match is against Derby County, the team has only 4 points after 7 matches.
- Last season, Reading was a team that did not have a good record when they only got 56 points after 15 wins, 11 draws and lost 20 matches. However, with the changes as well as the addition of new signings, this team is a phenomenon this season. The evidence is that coach Veljko Paunovic’s army is currently leading the table with 19 points after 6 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is in Middlesbrough’s away trip in round 5.
- Currently, they and Bournemouth are two teams that have not received any defeat after the last 7 rounds, the most impressive of which is defeating Cardiff City on the away field.
BLACKBURN ROVERS VS READING PREDICTION TIPS:
- The excitement that Reading is having after their rounds with an unbeaten series of achievements will be a great motivation for the visitors to continue to promote their strength. Not to mention the historical record that is also supporting Reading when they have 7/10 times beat Blackburn Rovers. Therefore, despite having to be a guest against Blackburn Rovers in not bad form, but with their ability, Reading can completely leave with at least one point in hand.
Blackburn Rovers vs Reading prediction: Reading +1/2
- The recent confrontations of these two teams have never boring fans because their clashes often take place with an open stance and there are many goals scored, namely. Their last 7 meetings were matches with 3 or more goals. In addition, despite not having a good record compared to the opponent, in return, Blackburn Rovers possesses the best scoring performance at the moment with 16 goals in 7 matches. Therefore, choosing Over is wise.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Blackburn Rovers vs Reading prediction:
- Blackburn Rovers vs Reading: 2 – 2 (H1: 1 – 1)
- Blackburn Rovers is not having a good home record when they have only 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, in which only rookie Wycombe Wanderers wins, moreover this team also lost at 3/4 recent match. Meanwhile, Reading is very confident in this trip with a very stable performance recently and it is clear that the confidence for them is even more convincing when they have never lost the match in the last 6 matches with 5 wins, 1 draw. Therefore, the away team is a completely grounded choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Blackburn Rovers: Thomas Kaminski, Darragh Lenihan, Daniel Ayala, Amarii Bell, Ryan Nyambe, Bradley Johnson, John Buckley, Corry Evans, Adam Armstrong, Ben Brereton, Tyrhys Dolan
- Reading: Rafael Cabral Barbosa, Liam Moore, Michael Morrison, Omar Richards, Thomas Holmes, Andy Rinomhota, Ovie Ejaria, Josh Laurent, Meite Yakou, Michael Olise, Lucas Joao