The reviews to the football Boavista vs Rio Ave prediction in Primeira Ligaabout the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Portugal – Primeira Liga
- Date: Saturday, 25 July 2020
- Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
- Venue: Estádio do Bessa Século XXI.
Boavista vs Rio Ave Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Prediction:
- With 52 points, Rio Ave is temporarily ranked 6th in the current standings and 1 point ahead of the European Cup group. The opportunity for this team to be in the top 5 in the final is still there although they do not have the right to self-determination.
- However, they definitely want to complete the necessary condition of defeating Boavista in the next match. In the last 5 matches between the two teams, no match ended with a draw, all with victory for the home players. But things may change at the next competition when Boavista is showing poor performance with 3 losses in the last 4 matches.
The best Boavista vs Rio Ave Prediction:
- Boavista +1/4 (H1)
- Rio Ave -1/2 (Full Time)
- Boavista and Rio Ave will end this season when they meet each other in the 38th round of the Portuguese league. Boavista with early enough relegation points played extremely liberal at the end of Primeira Liga. Last week, this team seemed to have lost when Famalicao took a 2-0 lead in the first 45 minutes away.
- However, in the second half, with goals from Cassiano and Bueno, they brought 1 point with a 2-2 draw. This result gives Boavista the first score after 3 consecutive games of losing before.
Best Boavista vs Rio Ave Prediction:
- Over 1 (H1)
- Over 2 3/4 (Full Time)
European odds Boavista vs Rio Ave Prediction:
- Although Boavista is running out of specific goals at the end of the season, it plays a decisive role in the final top 5 race. Last week, this team drew Famalicao. This week, playing at home, they will create difficulties for Rio Ave. But the confrontation performance still shows the superiority of Rio Ave. In the last 5 encounters between the two teams, Boavista won only 1 and lost to 4 before Rio Ave. With the outstanding confrontation achievement, we can believe in 3 points for the away team.
- Select Rio Ave (Full Time)
Boavista vs Rio Ave scores
In the last 5 rounds, Boavista conceded 8 times and had 5 goals. While that figure on Rio Ave is 8 goals and 6 goals lost. With a relaxed spirit, Boavista would probably make Rio Ave’s defense work as hard as the match against Famalicao before. The next 90 minutes promises to be a chase in terms of scores.
Predict the score of Boavista vs Rio Ave match
- Boavista 1-1 Rio Ave H1
- FT Boavista 1-2 Rio Ave
Expected Line Up Boavista vs Rio Ave
- Boavista: Ali; Bamba; Barmen; Forren; Koomson; Kristiansen, COPD Kogen; Ordagic; Beach; Taylor.
- Rio Ave: Messias, Jambor, Vítor, Nadjack, Monte, Reis, Tarantini, Santos, Gabrielzinho, Ronan, Moreira.