Bordeaux vs Nimes prediction – Bordeaux is still hard to find a ticket to the European Cup after many years of missing. After a series of relatively successful matches since the beginning of the season, Nimes is determined to continue its excitement. The two clubs will have the opportunity to meet in the next 8th round of Ligue 1, which team will be called winner?
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux
- 10/18/2020 – Marseille 3 – 1 Bordeaux (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Bordeaux 3 – 0 Dijon (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Bordeaux 0 – 0 Nice (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Nimes 0 – 4 Paris Saint Germain (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Montpellier 0 – 1 Nimes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Nimes 1 – 1 Lens (H1: 0 – 1)
- 12/04/2019 – Bordeaux 6 – 0 Nimes (H1: 2 – 0)
- 04/21/2019 – Nimes 2 – 1 Bordeaux (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/16/2018 – Bordeaux 3 – 3 Nimes (H1: 3 – 3)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
BORDEAUX VS NIMES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Bordeaux is a team that shows an imprint of pragmatism but is also quite effective when they currently have 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, of which the attack is only got 7 goals and also received 5 goals. The 1-3 defeat in Marseille’s trip as a guest on the field by coach Jean Louis Gasset and his students in the previous round is not so surprising as it is clear that it is a better opponent than them in all aspects.
- Bordeaux has a not bad home record when they are unbeaten in all 7 recent matches, but only have 1 win, in which, in the last 4 matches, they have kept a clean sheet, even against strong opponents like Lyon.
- After 3 consecutive unbeaten matches with 2 draws and 1 win, in the reception of defending champions Paris Saint Germain in the previous round, Nimé could not do anything about the overwhelming strength of this opponent and accepted. receive defeat with a score of 0-4.
- Currently, after 7 rounds, they are getting 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. This is said to have a slightly better start than what Nimes had last season, as evidenced by the fact that last season they only got 27 points after 7 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Thereby, only 4 points higher than the relegated group, of which only 7 points out of a total of 14 away matches.
Looking at the current performance, this is a fairly well-balanced match, but surely Nimes cannot forget the heaviest defeat they received in the previous season, which was a loss against this opponent with a score of 0-6 also on this opponent’s field. In addition, Bordeaux has a recent home record not bad when it is unbeaten in the last 7 matches, including draws against big men like Marseille or Lyon.
Moreover, the home team’s performance last season was also better with more than 10 points after 28 matches. With these advantages, the Bordeaux vs Nimes prediction believes that the ability of the home team to get 3 points is relatively positive.
Bordeaux vs Nimes prediction: Bordeaux 1 – 0 Nimes (H1: 0 – 0)
- Bordeaux: Benoit Costil, Paul Baysse, Pablo Nascimento Castro, Youssouf Sabaly, Loris Benito, Otavio Henrique Passos Santos, Remi Oudin, Toma Basic, Yacine Adli, Hatem Ben Arfa, Nicolas De Preville
- Nimes: Baptiste Reynet, Florian Miguel, Loick Landre, Gaetan Paquiez, Patrick Burner, Adrian Andres Cubas, Lucas Deaux, Lamine Fomba, Nolan Roux, Renaud Ripart, Niclas Eliasson