Bournemouth vs Blackburn Rovers prediction the match taking place at 2:00 pm on September 12, 2020. Regaining position!
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 12th September 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Vitality Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BOURNEMOUTH VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Bournemouth will begin their journey to find their place back when they played so bad last season and relegated. However, in the last rounds, they played not badly when they defeated both Leicester City and Everton, drew Tottenham Hotspur and only slapped the defending runner-up Manchester United with a score of 2-1 in the last 5 rounds.
- In addition, the Dean Court home team also showed that they are well prepared this season and are very determined to have a jubilant 5-3 victory over a strong opponent, West Ham United in the last week’s friendly match, just before that, they lost only to defending Portuguese champions Benfica with a score of 1-2
- Blackburn Rovers are also a team that is highly appreciated for their strength when last season they had a not bad record with 63 points after 17 wins, 12 draws and 17 losses, in which the form was in stage. The end of the season is very good when in the last 4 rounds they won 2, drew a very strong opponent, West Bromwich and only lost 2 – 3 against Luton Town.
- Moreover, before this season officially took place, Coach Tony Mowbray and his students had an impressive run when they were unbeaten in all 3 matches with 2 wins and 1 draw, worth mentioning that the draw was against Leicester City. In addition, they also had a victory over Doncaster Rovers in the League Cup match at the end of August.
BOURNEMOUTH VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Blackburn Rovers is in good form in friendly matches ahead of the tournament, but their strength is not as appreciated as their opponents in this match, the team played extremely effectively at the end of the last season in the Premier League. Although the last meeting of the two teams took place since 2018, the head-to-head achievements are supporting Bournemouth when the last 4 meetings they did not lose to this opponent with 2 wins and 2 draws. Therefore, the chance of the home team winning is very high.
- Bournemouth vs Blackburn Rovers prediction: Bournemouth -1/2
- Bournemouth’s attackers are in high form when scoring in the last 5/6 matches, including goals against big opponents such as 4 goals against Leicester City, 1 goal against Manchester City and the most recent 5 against West ham United. However, the defense is the weakness of this team when the last 4 matches have conceded and received a total of 8 goals. Meanwhile, Blackburn Rovers has scored 17 goals in just the last 6 matches. So, choosing Over is more reasonable.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Bournemouth vs Blackburn Rovers prediction:
- Bournemouth vs Blackburn Rovers: 2 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Good performance in recent times is helping Bournemouth to win the last 6/7 matches, while Blackburn Rovers won only 5 of the last 7 matches. In addition, home advantage is also a strong point of Dean Court’s home team and Blackburn Rovers is a team that performed very badly in away matches when last season they only got 24 points after 24 games. So, the above bet will be a wise decision
- Select: Bournemouth FT
- Bournemouth: Aaron Ramsdale, Nathan Aké, Lloyd Kelly, Jack Stacey, Diego Rico, Jefferson Lerma, David Brooks, Dan Gosling, Callum Wilson, Arnaut Danjuma, Dominic Solanke.
- Blackburn Rovers: Christian Walton, Darragh Lenihan, Tosin Adarabioyo, Ryan Nyambe, Joe Rankin-Costello, Lewis Travis, Bradley Johnson, Stewart Downing, Danny Graham, Dominic Samuel, Adam Armstrong.