Bournemouth vs Derby County prediction – Round 9, Derby in many difficulties must march to Bournemouth’s field. The home team is in the top 4 with the same ambition to return to the Premier League after a season of absence. It is difficult for Derby to avoid the 6th ending empty-handed in the new season.
- Match date: 12:30 pm on Saturday 31st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Ashton Gate
- 10/24/2020 – Watford 1 – 1 Bournemouth (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/22/2020 – Cardiff City 1 – 1 Bournemouth (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/17/2020 – Bournemouth 0 – 0 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Nottingham Forest 1 – 1 Derby County (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/21/2020 – Huddersfield Town 1 – 0 Derby County (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Derby County 0 – 1 Watford (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/11/2015 – Bournemouth 2 – 2 Derby County (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/01/2014 – Derby County 2 – 0 Bournemouth (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/22/2014 – Derby County 1 – 0 Bournemouth (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BOURNEMOUTH VS DERBY COUNTY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Bournemouth is one of the two teams that have not lost after the first 7 matches while having 3 wins and 7 draws, the other is Reading, the team that is leading the standings with 7 wins and 1 draw. In the previous round, they had a not too bad draw during a trip as a guest on Watford’s field, the team was in the same situation as they were relegated from the Premier League this season.
- Moreover, Watford is also in good form recently when they have gone through 4 consecutive matches without losing and has just lost 1 match against the top team of Reading. Bournemouth’s home record is quite good when they are unbeaten in the last 4 matches with 2 wins and 1 draw.
- Derby County is increasingly bogged down in the bottom group when they currently have only 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 5 loss. One of the weaknesses of this team is that the attackers are too bad when there are only 3 goals. The only victory that coach Phillip Cocu’s team has at this time is during a trip to Norwich City’s field in round 4, the match they won with a minimum score of 1-0.
- Currently, Derby County has only this arena when they have been eliminated in the League Cup in the second round after losing 1-2 at home to Preston North End, the team also playing in the Championship this year.
What the two teams have gained after the last rounds shows that this is an unequal match, in which the advantage is completely in favor of Bournemouth players when they have quite stable performance. The 9-point gap now shows that Derby County’s strength is much lower than this opponent and has to play on an away field. With the home-field advantage as well as the bravery of a team that has just played in the highest arena in the fog, the Bournemouth vs Derby County prediction believes that a victory for the Bournemouth player is totally deserved.
Bournemouth vs Derby County prediction: Bournemouth 2 – 0 Derby County (H1: 1 – 0)
- Bournemouth: Asmir Begovic, Steve Cook, Lloyd Kelly, Chris Mepham, Lewis Cook, Jefferson Andres Lerma Solis, Phillip Billing, Jack Stacey, Arnaut Groeneveld, Diego Rico Salguero, Joshua King
- Derby County: David Marshall, Curtis Davies, Matthew Clarke, Andre Wisdom, Nathan Byrne, Graeme Shinnie, Lee Buchanan, Jason Knight, Martyn Waghorn, Kamil Jozwiak, Tom Lawrence