Brentford vs Fulham is a confrontation that will take place at 4:30 pm on October 1. This is a match in the 4th round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Brentford vs Fulham prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 4:30 pm on Thursday 1st October 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 4th Round
- Location: Brentford Community Stadium
BRENTFORD VS FULHAM PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Brentford will certainly never forget the most painful defeat of last season by this opponent in the promotion final playoff, a match they only conquered after a dramatic 120 minutes. However, in this season, they are having trouble 1 point after 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, the only opponent they overcame is Huddersfield Town in the second round.
- Coach Thomas Frank and his students experienced a game that lost too much strength against a very strong opponent, West Bromwich in the previous round on the penalty spot after drawing 2-2 after 90 minutes. Brentford’s recent home record is very good when they won 8, drew 2 and lost only 1 in the last 11 matches.
- Fulham won the last promotion to play in the Premier League this year thanks to a breathtaking victory over this opponent in the final playoff, but they are facing a lot of difficulties in the new environment when they have not got any points after 2 rounds. Specifically, they lost both games against Arsenal with a score of 0-3 at home in their opening match and lost 3-4 to the defending Championship champion Leeds United last season.
- In this arena, the home team of Craven Cottage has won 2-0 against an annoying opponent, Sheffield Wed, thereby securing the place to enter the round of 16 quite convincingly.
BRENTFORD VS FULHAM PREDICTION TIPS:
- This is a match with too much debt and in addition to the goal of defeating the opponent to win the right to continue in this front, Brentford also wants to win so that they can pay the debt they lost in the last final playoff. Having spent a place to play in the Premier League has helped Fulham be bolder to invest in improving the team and although they have not had a good record this season, with a 3-4 loss against Leeds United in the last round, their prowess is very good. Therefore, it is not easy for Brentford to win in this confrontation.
- Brentford vs Fulham prediction: Fulham +1/4
- The recent clashes of these two teams took place with a very tight stance, in which the last 4 meetings had the score no more than 2 goals per match. Although the two teams have had good scoring performance in the past few years, having too understood each other will make them not have many opportunities to easily create an overwhelming influence. Moreover, this is a match in the round of 16, making them play cautiously, so the ability to be Over is very unlikely.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Brentford vs Fulham prediction:
- Brentford vs Fulham: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- If Brentford’s recent home record is quite good when they are unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 3 wins and 2 draws, Fulham’s recent away record is not bad when they won 3, drew 2 and won 1 in the last 6 matches, thereby winning 4 matches, drawing 1 and losing only 1. In addition, with good performance and excitement after a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wed in the previous round will help Fulham get comfort in this confrontation. Therefore, the underdog will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Brentford: Luke Daniels, Ethan Pinnock, Rico Henry, Pontus Jansson, Henrik Dalsgaard, Mathias Jensen, Josh Dasilva, Christian Nörgaard, Bryan Mbeumo, Sergi Canós, Ivan Toney.
- Fulham: Marek Rodak, Michael Hector, Tim Ream, Denis Odoi, Antonee Robinson, Josh Onomah, Anthony Knockaert, Stefan Johansen, Neeskens Kebano, Bobby Reid, Aboubakar Kamara.