Brighton vs Burnley prediction – Brighton has an impressive performance in attack, scoring 11 goals after 7 rounds. In the 8th round, they play at home to welcome Burnley, the team at the bottom of the table and in poor performance. Favorable opportunities to rise, hard to stop a jubilant day of coach Potter and his students.
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Friday 6th November 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: American Express Community Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
BRIGHTON VS BURNLEY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Brighton offers this season an open and attacking style. In 7 Premier League matches, they scored 11 goals but conceded 14 times, on average each game has more than 3.5 goals. The ability to attack is extremely speedy, Brighton is not afraid to play a double attack, whether the opponent is Chelsea, Everton or MU.
- However, the state of the defense made them have 4 defeats, the 15th place pushed Brighton into a lack of point situation. Next Burnley is in crisis, it is not surprising if Brighton plays an attack from the beginning.
- In addition to the 0-0 draw at the WBA rookie field, Burnley did not bring in any extra points in the remaining 5 matches. This is a team with a poor play style on the attack but very loose in defense. 6 matches scored 3 goals but conceded 12 times, receiving an average of 2 goals per game.
- With these problems, few people dare to believe and the support against Burnley is having a very high performance. However, meeting open-minded opponents is also an opportunity for strikers to have plenty of space. The last 2 times as a guest of Brighton. Burnley 4 times caught the opponent in the net to pick up the ball.
- The record against the last 10 matches is very balanced, each side has 2 wins and 6 draws together. However, the current situation is very contradictory, while Brighton flourishes in the attackers, Burnley has a serious decline in the new season. With home advantage, confidence is what Brighton completely dominates.
- Burnley’s recent performance was extremely bad with 5 defeats and 6 unknown victories. The other side Brighton brought 1 3-0 victory at Newcastle and 2 draws after 7 rounds. Not only makes sense in terms of scores but also provides psychological comfort.
- Burnley lost 2/3 of their marches since the beginning of the season, receiving an average of more than 2 goals per game. With such a poor record, it is difficult to trust the visitors.
Brighton vs Burnley prediction: Brighton -0.5 FT
- Brighton’s goalscoring performance is outstanding while Burnley’s defense is a fatal weakness, which will be very adventurous for the option to Under. The fact that both of them need points to escape a dangerous position makes the game more difficult to control, especially after the opening score. Actually, 2/3 times the last meeting had 3 or more goals.
- Select: Over 2.5 FT
Brighton vs Burnley prediction: Brighton 2 – 1 Burnley (H1: 1 – 0)
- The European handicap shows that the house does not appreciate the ability of the away team to have points. With the home-field advantage and the high form of strikers, victory is within Brighton’s reach. Burnley could hardly avoid the empty-handed ending when looking at the crisis with no signs of stopping.
- Brighton vs Burnley prediction: Brighton FT
- Brighton: Jason Steele, Joël Veltman, Dan Burn, Jayson Molumby, Bernardo, Adam Lallana, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Davy Pröpper, Alexis Mac Allister, Pascal Groß, Viktor Gyökeres.
- Burnley: Nick Pope, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Matthew Lowton, Charlie Taylor, Ashley Westwood, Jack Cork, Josh Brownhill, Matej Vydra, Dwight McNeil, Ashley Barnes.