Brighton vs Manchester United is a confrontation that will take place at 6:45 pm on September 30. This is a match in the 4th round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Brighton vs Manchester United prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 4th Round
- Location: American Express Community Stadium
BRIGHTON VS MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Brighton’s road to round 1/8 is relatively easy when they beat Portsmouth 4-0 and beat Preston North End 2 goals without equalizing. This achievement is considered quite similar when Coach Graham Potter’s army also entered this match last season, but they certainly do not want to recreate the scenario to stop.
- Despite having to be a guest in the last 1/16 match against Luton Town, but with a superior level, Manchester United easily defeated the opponent with a score of 3-0. The students of coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reached the semi-finals last season, but the Red Devils pity the defeat with a total score of 3-2 after 2 matches before their legendary rival Manchester City.
Although the game is not really stable, the improvement has been gradually shown by Manchester United recently with 2 consecutive wins, which will give them more confidence to win the ticket to continue in this round. However, Brighton is certainly a difficult opponent after relatively impressive performances since the beginning of the season.
BRIGHTON VS MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTION TIPS:
- The game is quite good, but Brighton’s home field performance is not too good, in particular, they only won 1 victory out of 9 times to welcome guests. On the other side of the pitch, Manchester United showed the opposite when they won 6 and lost only 1 of the last 7 marches. Therefore, trust should be given to the guests.
- Brighton vs Manchester United prediction: Manchester United -3/4
- The explosion in all 5 matches shows that the open stance has always been created by 2 teams in recent encounters, which will be the basis for the odds to continue appearing in this rematch. The lack of concentration of the players of the two teams is also the main reason for strikers to improve their scoring achievements and confidently strike each other.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Brighton vs Manchester United prediction:
- Brighton vs Manchester United: 1 – 3
- The two teams have just met in the third round of the Premier League, despite their efforts, Brighton could not create a surprise and received a 2-3 defeat against the opponent. Defeating the opponent on the away field will help the Manchester Red Devils to be extremely confident before this confrontation. Therefore, there is a high chance that the guests will have 1 more defeat.
- Select: Manchester United FT
- Brighton: Ryan, Webster, White, Dunk, March, Lallana, Lamptey, Alzate, Trossard, Maupay, Connolly.
- Manchester United: De Gea, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fernandes, Pogba, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial.