Bristol City vs Aston Villa is a confrontation that will take place at 6:00 pm on September 24 – It’s not easy. This is a match in the 3rd round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Bristol City vs Aston Villa prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Thursday 24th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 3rd Round
- Location: Ashton Gate
BRISTOL CITY VS ASTON VILLA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Having the advantage of the field and only having to welcome 1 opponent playing in the lower tier, Northampton Town in the 1/32 match, Bristol City did not face any difficulty to win with an overwhelming score of 4-0. Thanks to high performance since the beginning of the season, coach Dean Holden’s team has excellently entered their name in the 1/16 round.
- Despite having a disadvantage on the field when having to march to away from the round of 1/32, Aston Villa has done very well with a 3-1 victory over opponents who are only playing in League One like Burton Albion. This is considered the perfect momentum of coach Dean Smith and his students for this season.
The record in the last 5 matches of Bristol City is very good when they have won 5 consecutive victories, it shows that the Ashton Gate team is extremely confident at the moment. Meanwhile, the performance of Aston Villa is also very bright with the possession of 3 wins and 2 split points in the same number of matches mentioned above.
BRISTOL CITY VS ASTON VILLA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Bristol City has won in the last 4 Asian draws, so they will certainly not be underestimated in this match. However, Aston Villa is also not the right form when winning the last 4/5 matches, the other time they also ended with a draw. So, although it promises to face many difficulties, Aston Villa can handle the handicap for half of the goal in this match.
- Bristol City vs Aston Villa prediction: Aston Villa -1/4
- The performance of both teams in the last 1/32 round was very good, Bristol City had 4 shots and did not have to receive any goals, Aston Villa also got 3 goals and 1 time must go to the net to pick up the ball. Although underestimated, the home field advantage will help coach Dean Holden’s army confidently strike with the opponent. Therefore, Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Bristol City vs Aston Villa prediction:
- Bristol City vs Aston Villa: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Aston Villa is the team who has a lot of advantages before this match, they possess both strength and head-to-head performance compared to their opponents, namely that Dean Smith’s students have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 1 in its history of 6 encounters with Bristol City. Therefore, it would not be too surprising if the guests defeated the opponent once again.
- Select: Aston Villa FT
- Bristol City: Bentley, Mawson, Vyner, Moore, Paterson, Bakinson, Rowe, Weimann, Martin, Hunt, Wells.
- Aston Villa: Martinez, Mings, Konsa, Targett, Cash, Luiz, McGinn, Hourihane, Trezeguet, Grealish, Watkins.