Bristol City vs Norwich City prediction – Both Bristol City and Norwich City are teams that have performed quite well this season and are keeping themselves in enough positions to put pressure on the top of the table. This weekend the two will meet at Ashton Gate in the match which is considered quite attractive.
- Match date: 12:30 pm on Saturday 31st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Ashton Gate
- 10/24/2020 – Bristol City 1 – 1 Swansea City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/21/2020 – Bristol City 0 – 1 Middlesbrough (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Barnsley 2 – 2 Bristol City (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/28/2020 – Brentford 1 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Norwich City 2 – 1 Wycombe Wanderers (H1 – 1)
- 10/21/2020 – Norwich City 1 – 0 Birmingham City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/23/2019 – Norwich City 3 – 2 Bristol City (H1: 1 – 2)
- 12/16/2019 – Bristol City 2 – 2 Norwich City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 01/13/2018 – Bristol City 0 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BRISTOL CITY VS NORWICH CITY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Bristol City had a very good start in the first matches, in particular, they won the first 4 matches of the season with 2 matches in this arena and 2 matches at the League Cup front, in addition, they also won 12 absolute points after 4 wins in the first 4 rounds. But their recent form has declined with 3 consecutive wins, even losing to Middlesbrough at home.
- In addition, the recent home record of coach Dean Holden’s team is quite bad when the last 4 matches only won 1, drew 1 and lost 2, worth mentioning that the only victory is over Sheffield Wed, the team is not appreciated this season.
- After a struggling early start in the season, Norwich City gradually regained the form and bravery of a team that just won the Premier League last season. The proof is that they have been unbeaten in the last 4 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is against the highly appreciated opponent Brentford on away field in the previous round.
- Currently, Norwich City has climbed to 5th place in the standings with 14 points after 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses and is only 1 point below the 2nd and 3rd ranked teams. In the last 4 away matches, Norwich City has won 2, drawn 1 and lost only to Bournemouth, the team is unbeaten at the moment.
Currently, the achievements of these two teams are equal when they have 14 points, but Norwich City has played more than 1 match. However, it is clear that Brítol City’s recent performance is much worse than this opponent and with the excitement after the recent excellent achievements, Norwich City is very confident in this trip as a guest. Moreover, it should be remembered that in the last encounter, Norwich City defeated this opponent on the away field, even though they have never lost in the last 8 encounters.
Therefore, the Bristol City vs Norwich City prediction believes that the visitors will continue to maintain their performance and spend 3 points on this trip.
Bristol City vs Norwich City prediction: Bristol City 0 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 2)
- Bristol City: Daniel Bentley, Taylor Moore, Tomas Kalas, Zak Vyner, Chris Brunt, Andreas Weimann, Jamie Paterson, Jay Dasilva, Antoine Semenyo, Zeze Steven Sessegnon, Chris Martin
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Ben Gibson, Grant Hanley, Xavi Quintilla, Maximillian Aarons, Oliver Skipp, Todd Cantwell, Lukas Rupp, Emiliano Buendia Stati, Teemu Pukki, Jordan Hugill