The match review to the football Bristol vs Hull prediction in Championship about the 2 teams’ current performances from the competing teams and the current matches of them, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, table standings ranking, goal stats, qualities, and possible match results. The Bristol vs Hull prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 42nd
- Location: Ashton Gate
BRISTOL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
HULL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
- Returning to the Ashton Gate home field after losing to Cardiff in the last round, Lee Johnson’s army will certainly have an uneasy match when they host Hull in the match in the 42nd round of the Championship this season.
- Bristol’s ability to score goals this season is undeniable. Experiencing 41 matches in the first class, Lee Johnson’s army had 53 goals. However, the defense that was judged to be certain at the beginning of the season was gone, instead of consecutive mistakes that the Ashton Gate team could not keep a clean sheet in the last 5 matches. The worries of the fans are not redundant when on the other side of the battle line, Hull strikers are maintaining a fairly consistent firing performance in recent rounds.
Bristol vs Hull prediction TIP:
- From a team with a great chance of getting a place in the top 6, Bristol has lost their chance with a series of 9 matches without knowing the victory in the First Division. However, with what has shown in recent meetings, the opportunity of coach Lee Johnson and his students in the next 90 minutes is being evaluated as quite bright.
- Specifically, in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, the Ashton Gate team has 3 victories and 2 draws.
- Asian Handicap is set at 1/2. The rate for the lower selection is only 0.90, showing that investors are quite optimistic about a beneficial result for the visitors in this operation.
Bristol vs Hull prediction:
- Select: Hull +1/2
- 4/5 Hull’s last match has ended with at least 3 times the net shake. That’s why the Over selection is a bright spot in Asian exchanges. This is shown quite clearly through the fainting agreement, which is set at 2.5 with an Over rate of 0.84.
- Bristol vs Hull prediction: OVER
- The European odds offered by the bookie is 2.02 * 3.40 * 3.45, which corresponds to the home win or loss rate. Unsurprisingly, the bookie appreciates the winning ability of the Ashton Gate team in the next 90 minutes. However, that does not mean that they will have 3 points in the next 90 minutes.
- Bristol vs Hull prediction: Draw Full time.
- The first half of the handicap is 1/4, and the underdog is given by the bookie at 1. With what Bristol and Hull have shown in this season, it is completely possible to hope for a half. The explosion came from the two-team striker.
- Bristol vs Hull prediction: select Hull City +1/4 and Over 1.25.
- In the past, Hull has never been afraid to play fair matches with the home team. And in the confrontation here, everything has not changed. The away advantage is not enough to make Grant McCann’s coach empty-handed on this trip.
Bristol vs Hull prediction:
- Bristol 1 – 1 Hull (H1).
- Bristol 2 – 2 Hull (Full Time).
- Bristol: N. Maenpaa, N. Baker, A. Williams, J. Dasilva, C. ODowda, J. Hunt, K. Smith, A. Weimann, N. Wells, H. Massengo, B. Afobe.
- Hull: G. Long, J. de Wijs, E. Lichaj, R. Tafazolli, R. Burke, M. Henriksen, J. Irvine, L. da Silva Lopes, N. Balogh, K. Stewart, M. Samuelsen.