Cagliari vs Crotone prediction – The new season to return to Serie A, Crotone is in a negative direction when they only know to draw and lose. In the next round, this team will have a trip to the field of Cagliari players. Coach Di Francesco’s army had recently won to regain its excitement.
- Match date: 11:30 am on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Sardegna Arena
- 10/18/2020 – Torino 2 – 3 Cagliari (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/04/2020 – Atalanta 5 – 2 Cagliari (H1: 4 – 1)
- 09/26/2020 – Cagliari 0 – 2 Lazio (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Crotone 1 – 1 Juventus (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/03/2020 – Sassuolo 4 – 1 Crotone (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Crotone 0 – 2 AC Milan (H1: 0 – 1)
- 01/11/2018 – Crotone 1 – 1 Cagliari (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/17/2017 – Cagliari 1 – 0 Crotone (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/16/2017 – Crotone 2 – 2 Cagliari (H1: 2 – 1)
STANDING / SERIE A
CAGLIARI VS CROTONE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Cagliari is having a good start and not too bad performance after the past rounds, as evidenced by the fact that they are getting 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, worth mentioning that both failures were against highly appreciated opponents, Lazio and Atalnata respectively, so remember that they are all teams that are performing quite well and were in the top 4 last season.
- Cagliari’s last season’s performance was not very good as this team only got 45 points after 11 wins, 12 draws and 15 losses, scored 52 goals and received 56 goals, including the home performance was better when they scored 25 points after 19 matches.
- Crotone is a newcomer to the promotion this season and the current performance of this team is extremely poor, having only won 1 point after 1 draw and 3 losses. In the first 3 rounds can be considered a nightmare time for this rookie when they all receive defeats with the score difference, in which receiving up to 10 goals and only scoring 2 goals.
- However, in the last match, Crotone surprised them when drawing the defending champions Juventus with a score of 1-1. It is worth mentioning that in the last draw against the Turin team, Crotone was the team that got the lead and created a position that was not inferior to this opponent.
Although they have excelled at holding Juventus, it is clear that the rookie Crotone’s experience and playing spirit are very limited compared to the Cagliari players. In addition, Cagliari is having the home advantage as well as excitement after a breathtaking 3-2 victory in Torino’s away trip in the previous round. The visitors, the head-to-head achievements of the two teams in the past are fully supporting Cagliari when in the last 5 encounters they are both unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws.
With these advantages, the Cagliari vs Crotone prediction believes that the ability to spend 3 points in this confrontation of the home team is very feasible.
Cagliari vs Crotone prediction: Cagliari 1 – 0 Crotone (H1: 0 – 0)
- Cagliari: Alessio Cragno, Sebastian Walukiewicz, Diego Godin Leal, Gabriele Zappa, Charalampos Lykogiannis, Razvan Marin, Marko Rog, Nahitan Michel Nandez Acosta, Giovanni Pablo Simeone, Riccardo Sottil, Joao Pedro Geraldino dos Santos Galvao
- Crotone: Alex Cordaz, Sebastiano Luperto, Luca Marrone, Arkadiusz Reca, Lisandro Rodriguez Magallan, Milos Vulic, Luca Cigarini, Pedro Pedro Pereira, Salvatore Molina, Simmy, Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo, Junior Messias