Cardiff City vs Bournemouth prediction – Comments on Cardiff City vs Bournemouth 7:00 pm on October 21, 2020. High odds page, a guide to match the match and analyze the exact football match of Cardiff City vs Bournemouth. Help players win big on our site.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Cardiff City Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
CARDIFF CITY VS BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Despite being highly appreciated last season, having participated in 4 teams to compete for promotion, what Cardiff City has now as well as their performance recently is not convincing. Specifically, after 4 matches, they only got 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, in which the only victory was against Nottingham Forest was not appreciated when they only got 3 points after 3 games.
- In addition, coach Neil Harris and his students are facing many difficulties in recent home matches, as evidenced by the fact that they are all empty-handed in the last 3 consecutive matches, even only 1 goal and received 6 goals lost, the most recent is a 1-2 defeat to Reading.
- Bournemouth, despite their efforts, could not relegate successfully to the Premier League last season. Therefore, their ambition this season is certainly nothing more than competing for a promotion to the highest arena and what they have now is quite feasible. The evidence is that after 5 matches, the home team Dean Court has got 11 points after 3 wins and 2 draws, they are also 1 of 3 teams that have not lost this season and are temporarily ranked 3rd on the ranking.
- In the League Cup arena, this team excellently defeated Crystal Palace but could not overcome Manchester City and only lost 1-2.
CARDIFF CITY VS BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTION TIPS:
- This is a match that is expected to be very difficult for the home team when the opponent is in very high form as well as highly valued. With a team that has lost all 3 recent home matches is clearly weaker than an opponent that has won 2, drew 1 and lost only 1 of the last 4 away matches, worth mentioning that the only failure is ahead of top Premier League football team Manchester City. Therefore, the ability of the home team to be empty-handed is absolutely possible.
Cardiff City vs Bournemouth prediction: Bournemouth equal goal
- One of the difficulties of Cardiff City at this time is that the attackers do not have a good feeling when their last 5 matches, including 4 matches of this arena and 1 match in the League Cup, they only scored 3 goals, in which 3/5 matches deflected. On the opposite side, Bournemouth is also playing quite pragmatically but also very effective, in which except for the 3-1 win over rookie Coventry, in the last 5/6 matches they all scored no more than 1 goal. So, choose Under is reasonable.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Cardiff City vs Bournemouth prediction:
- Cardiff City vs Bournemouth: 0 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- After 5 matches on all fronts, Cardiff City lost this 3/5 match and lost the match in the last 3 home matches. Meanwhile, this season Bournemouth played a total of 7 matches, in which they won 4 matches, draw 1 and brass 2. It is worth mentioning that the Dean Court home team is playing very effectively in away matches and that has helped this team get high confidence when they won 7/10 recent away matches. Therefore, the away team is a smart choice.
- Select: Bournemouth FT
- Cardiff City: Alex Smithies, Sean Morrison, Curtis Nelson, Jordi Osei-Tutu, Joe Bennett, Marlon Pack, Sheyi Ojo, Leandro Bacuna, Junior Hoiletts Profile, Lee Tomlin, Kieffer Moore
- Bournemouth: Asmir Begovic, Chris Mepham, Steve Cook, Jack Stacey, Diego Rico Salguero, Jefferson Andres Lerma Solis, Lewis Cook, Adam Smith, Sam Surridge, Daniel Gosling, Dominic Solanke