Celta Vigo vs Valencia is a confrontation that will take place at 07:00 pm on September 19. This is a match in the second round of the Spanish National – La Liga. Celta Vigo vs Valencia prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard odds for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Municipal de Balaidos
STANDING / LA LIGA
CELTA VIGO VS VALENCIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After the friendly season is considered a success with 1 victory and 1 draw, coach Oscar Garcia’s army is full of confidence entering the opening match of the new season. Thought that being a guest against an underrated player like Eibar would not cause too many difficulties for them, but only getting a 0-0 draw was a rather disappointing achievement for the Balaidos home team.
- Valencia’s start for the new season is considered very successful when they have 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 friendlies. When officially entering the first match of La Liga this season, coach Javier Gracia’s students still maintain their high form by beating the team in the same city, Levante with the score 4-2.
Both teams did not have good results last season, Valencia could not win tickets to the European Cup when only ranked 9th in the final, Celta Vigo was even worse with 17th place and just above the relegation group only 1 point. Therefore, both of them are in desperate need of a change to avoid falling into a similar situation this season.
CELTA VIGO VS VALENCIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Despite a bad start, Celta Vigo is the one who appreciates this time with a goal handicap, thanks to a temporary home record when only receiving exactly 1 defeat in 7 times to welcome guests passed. However, after the show of the last match, Valencia is the team so the players have confidence.
- Celta Vigo vs Valencia prediction: Valencia +1/4
- Celta Vigo was helpless in finding a goal in the last round, but that’s when they had to play away. On the other side, the shooting up to 4 times in the match against Levante shows the great strength of the Valencia attack, it is likely that they will continue to show in this match. Therefore, Over will be reasonable.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Celta Vigo vs Valencia prediction:
- Celta Vigo vs Valencia: 1 – 2
- The head-to-head achievements of the two teams in recent seasons are very balanced when each side has won 4 wins and 2 draws. But in terms of strength as well as the human quality, surely the Bats are the team that has the better, that will be the premise for them to win the second consecutive round in this round.
- Select: Valencia FT
- Celta Vigo: Ivan Villar, Joseph Aidoo, Nestor Alejandro Araujo Razo, Hugo Mallo Novegil, Lucas Olaza, Okay Yokuslu, Renato Fabrizio Tapia Cortijo, Brais Mendez, Iago Aspas Juncal, Emre Mor, Manuel Agudo Duran Nolito.
- Valencia: Jaume Domenech Sanchez, Eliaquim Mangala, Gabriel Armando de Abreu, Jose Luis Gaya Pena, Daniel Wass, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Vicente Esquerdo, Goncalo Manuel Ganchinho Guedes, Lee Kang In, Yunus Musah, Maximiliano Gomez.