The match review to the football Celtic vs Ferencvaros prediction in UEFA Champions League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Celtic vs Ferencvaros prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 26th August 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Celtic Park
CELTIC VS FERENCVAROS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Celtic has been crowned for the 9th consecutive time in the Scottish league last season, they show a big difference compared to the rest when the distance from the chasing team is 13 points. Entering this year, the army of coach Neil Lennon continued to maintain the above with an unbeaten record in the first 3 matches, in parallel with an overwhelming 6-0 victory over Serbia in 1/8 round of the Champions League preliminary round.
- Coming in at No. 1 in the Hungarian National League with 76 points after 33 matches, Ferencvaros also made a big difference of 14 points compared to the chasing group. However, the start this year was not as satisfactory when coach Serhii Rebrov’s army just accepted to divide points with rookie MTK Budapest in the first round.
To be in the quarterfinals of the Champions League preliminary round this year, Ferencvaros overcame Swedish champions Djurgardens 2-0 at home. However, facing Celtic at Celtic Park is a completely different story, when Scotland’s No. 1 team is a very familiar opponent in Europe’s most prestigious tournament.
CELTIC VS FERENCVAROS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Choosing medium-sized opponents in friendly matches has helped Ferencvaros get very good results when they are unbeaten in the 6 matches mentioned above, along with 1 win and 1 draw when officially entered the new season. However, Celtic also showed high form with 5 wins and 1 draw in the last 6 matches, playing at home also helped them a lot in this knockout round.
- Celtic vs Ferencvaros prediction: Celtic FT
- Not many teams in this preliminary round can defeat Celtic when they play at home, the Celtic Park home team also has an impressive scoring record with 21 times of shooting in 5. The match is played here. Therefore, being able to continue playing at his home will help the students of Coach Neil Lennon to crush their opponents.
- Select: Over FT
Celtic vs Ferencvaros prediction:
- Celtic vs Ferencvaros: 3 – 1
- Winning with a strong score of 6-0 over the Siberia in the 1/8 match showed Celtic’s strength and experience in the Champions League preliminary rounds. Despite having high form in the domestic league, but the experience is what Ferencvaros is most lacking at the moment, that is the weakness that makes it difficult for them to overcome a seasoned Celtic.
- Select: Celtic FT
- Celtic: Barkas, Jullien, Bitton, Taylor, Abd Elhamed, McGregor, Christie, Brown, Forrest, Elyounoussi, Edouard.
- Ferencvaros: Dibusz, Kovacevic, Blazic, Civic, Botka, Somalia, Nguen, Kharatin, Isael, Uzuni, Boli.