The reviews to the football Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers prediction in A-League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 9:30 am on Monday 27th July 2020
- Event: A-League
- Stage: Matchday 28th
- Location: Central Coast Stadium
Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers Prediction recommendation:
The recent 1-0 defeat at Perth Glory on the return of the A-League brought the total number of consecutive defeats of Central Coast Mariners to 12. It is clear that the weakness of this team is almost zero. It must be argued, especially in the context of A-League without a relegated team, that the team has worsened over the seasons. Welcome a WS Wanderers who only ranked in the last group but also showed progress, it will certainly be a difficult challenge that Alen Stajcic’s army needs to overcome if they want to eliminate the record of 12 losing matches.
- O/U: FT (odd 0. with Big and 0. with Small) HT (odd 0. with Big and 0. with Small)
- On the A-League rankings now, WS Wanderers is ranked 9th with 26 points after 21 matches played. Poor team play-off to 5 points but play less than 1 match. According to the organizers’ rules, the two teams leading the final rankings will be able to go straight to the championship play-off round at the end of the season. Because it is difficult to go straight, it is possible that the visitors will be determined in the remaining rounds to climb up the rankings in order to win 1 of the remaining 4 tickets.
- WS Wanderers’ upcoming opponent is Central Coast Mariners – the team is ranked 11th in the rankings with 17 points after 24 matches. The achievement of the Central Coast Mariners from the beginning of the season can be described in three words “Lose and Lose, their losing to 12 consecutive rounds has made fans turn away from the home team. It will be a match against the game where the away team is somewhat overwhelming and the ability to have quite a few goals scored.
The best Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers Prediction:
- OVER HT
- OVER FT
Asian handicap Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers Prediction:
- Odds Asia: FT accept 0. (ODD 0 and 0 with with) HT (ODD 0 and 0 with . With)
- With their level, WS Wanderers is a team that is more appreciated than the host in this match. In general, the home team is playing too well, making the opportunity for them to have a point in front of the visitors is relatively difficult. WS Wanderers has shown a very effective play with great improvement when strong in attack, certainly in defense along with the sublimation in the style of the pillars bringing too many advantages for the surname. A task too difficult for Central Coast Mariners especially when they are still having too many problems at the present time. In addition, WS Wanderers also owns a not-so-good away record with only 2 unbeaten matches in 6 matches played away from home. A figure enough to make Central Coast Mariners will have to be afraid, as mentioned above they only lose and lose.
Best Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers Prediction: WS Wanderers -0.5
European Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers
- Obviously Central Coast Mariners are consistently rated weaker than the rest of the A-League, they can be defeated by anyone, including WS Wanderers. A lively match on the Central Coast pitch (with no spectators) is an easy scenario. And with certain advantages, it is likely that WS Wanderers will still be the last name to have fun.
- Choose WS Wanderers to win over HT
Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers scores
WS Wanderers certainly still can not forget the 0-1 loss to Melbourne right on his home Bankwest last season. So the determined team now is more determined in this rematch to repay the borrowed debt while the advantage is still in their hands. Making good use of the opportunity and showing your skills before Melbourne Victory will help WS Wanderers continue to get what you need.
- H1 Central Coast Mariners 1-2 WS Wanderers
- H2 Central Coast Mariners 1-3 WS Wanderers