The match review to the football Cerezo Osaka vs Consadole Sapporo prediction in J.League about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Cerezo Osaka vs Consadole Sapporo prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:30 am on Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 15th
- Location: Nagai Stadium
- 09/05/2020 – Cerezo Osaka 3 – 0 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/02/2020 – Cerezo Osaka 0 – 3 Kashiwa Reysol (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Yokohama FC 1 – 2 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/05/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 0 – 2 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/02/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 1 – 1 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 0 – 0 Nagoya Grampus (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/16/2019 – Consadole Sapporo 0 – 1 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/14/2019 – Cerezo Osaka 0 – 1 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 05/12/2018 – Consadole Sapporo 1 – 1 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
CEREZO OSAKA VS CONSADOLE SAPPORO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Cerezo Osaka has a great opportunity to narrow the gap with the leading team Kawasaki Frontale from 8 points to 5 points when their opponent in the 15th round is much underestimated in terms of performance. Currently, they have 30 points after 9 wins, 3 draws and only lost 2 matches, in which the two opponents they have failed are two teams that are performing very well at the moment and Nagoya Grampus.
- The recent performance of coach Oruecheberria and his students is very good when they have won all the last 3 rounds, in which although their opponents are mostly lightweight, they will help them get excitement in the next matches.
- Consadole Sapporo had a period of extremely stable performance, namely, they were unbeaten in 6 consecutive rounds from round 2 to round 7 with 3 wins and 3 draws, most notably a draw. FC Tokyo was 1-1 and then defeated defending champions Yokohama Marinos by 3-1.
- However, that is all that Mihailo Petrovic has so far when he has not once won in the last 7 consecutive rounds, even lost 5 and drew 2. In addition, things are still bad. More harm to this team when their last 2 matches in the League Cup arena they also did not win with a draw against rookie Yokohama FC and lost to Yokohama Marinos.
Everything is supporting the Cerezo Osaka players in this confrontation when in terms of performance and strength, they are completely overwhelmed by the opponent. Specifically, after 14 rounds, the home team has 16 points more than this opponent and has won the last encounter on the away field. In the previous round, Cerezo Osaka even defeated an annoying opponent, Urawa Red Diamonds with a 3-goal gap, while Consadole Sapporo lost a slap at home to a new team has 18 points from 13 games is Hiroshima Sanfrecce.
With these advantages, the Cerezo Osaka vs Consadole Sapporo prediction believes that the home team will have an overwhelming position and spend all 3 points in this confrontation.
Cerezo Osaka vs Consadole Sapporo prediction: Cerezo Osaka 3 – 1 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 2 – 0)
- Cerezo Osaka: Kim Jin Hyeon, Yoichiro Kakitani, Eiichi Katayama, Matej Jonjic, Yasuki Kimoto, Yusuke Maruhashi, Bruno Pereira Mendes, Taiga Maekawa, Hiroaki Okuno, Jun Nishikawa, Honoya Shoji
- Consadole Sapporo: Takuma Arano, Akito Fukumori, Kim Min Tae, Lucas Fernandes, Yoshiaki Komai, Chanathip Songkrasin, Daiki Suga, Anderson Jose Lopes de Souza, Tomoki Takamine, Takanori Sugeno, Shunta Tanaka