The match review to the football Chapecoense vs Guarani prediction in Brasileiro Serie B about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Chapecoense vs Guarani prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 11:00 pm on Monday 24th August 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Arena Conda
CHAPECOENSE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/21/2020 – Cruzeiro 0 – 1 Chapecoense (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/09/2020 – Oeste 0 – 0 Chapecoense (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/06/2020 – Criciuma 1 – 0 Chapecoense (H1: 1 – 0)
GUARANI PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/19/2020 – FC Guarani 1 – 2 Parana PR (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Botafogo 0 – 1 Guarani (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/12/2020 – Guarani 2 – 3 Cruzeiro (H1: 1 – 2)
- 03/06/2008 – Guarani 0 – 0 Chapecoense (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/14/2008 – Chapecoense 3 – 1 Guarani (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE B
CHAPECOENSE VS GUARANI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Chapecoense is a team that was disappointing last season when they failed to relegate to the league when they had a bad season in terms of both performance and form. But it seems that in the 2nd tier tournament, their strength is superior when they have not lost any match after the last 3 rounds with 1 draw and 2 wins, most recently defeating Cruzeiro with a score of 1 – 0 on away field.
- In addition, the home field record of this team in recent years is extremely impressive when they have won all 4 last matches, the most outstanding is that the defense has kept clean sheets in all 4 matches, the most recent is the battle 1-0 win over Sampaio Correa in the second round.
- In contrast to the opponent in this match, Guarani is struggling and having many performance problems when he only got 3 points after 1 win and 3 loss, the only victory is against Botafogo with a billion 1-0 away at home in round 3. All three of his defeats, Guarani lost by 1 goal, the most recent was the 11-2 loss at home to Parana PR, the team is highly appreciated on strength while leading the standings with 10 points after 4 matches.
- Before this tournament started, coach Barbosa and his students also fought in the Campeonato Paulista arena and did not have good results, in which in the last match they lost to Bragantino, the team won promotion.
In addition to playing at home, Chapecoense is being appreciated because their achievements are much better than their opponents and the victory in the previous round also helps them to be comfortable and more confident.
A statistic also shows that the home team is also better when in the round they just beat Cruzeiro on away field, but also against this opponent, Guarani lost 2-3 at home. second match. So, the Chapecoense vs Guarani prediction believes that with these advantages, Chapecoense will spend all 3 points in this clash, even a win with a special score.
Chapecoense vs Guarani prediction: Chapecoense 3 – 1 Guarani (H1: 2 – 0)
- Chapecoense: João Ricardo, Luiz Otávio, Joílson, Alan Ruschel, Matheus Ribeiro, Willian, Paulinho, Anderson Leite, Lucas Tocantins, Vinicius Foguinho, Aylon
- Guarani: Gaspar Servio, Iván Ramírez, Hernán Lópes, Javier Báez, Johan Romaña, Rodrigo Fernández, José Florentín, Miguel Benítez, Rodney Redes, Jorge Morel, Fernando Fernández