The match review to the football Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction in the Championship of England about the 2 competing teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming H2H matches, goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-07-03 21:15 CHARLTON ATHLETIC – MILLWALL
CHARLTON ATHLETIC PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-06-30||CARDIFF CITY – CHARLTON ATHLETIC||0-0|
|2020-06-27||CHARLTON ATHLETIC – QPR||1-0|
|2020-06-20||HULL CITY – CHARLTON ATHLETIC||0-1|
|2020-03-07||CHARLTON ATHLETIC – MIDDLESBROUGH||0-1|
|2020-02-29||HUDDERSFIELD – CHARLTON ATHLETIC||4-0|
|2020-02-26||SHEFFIELD WED – CHARLTON ATHLETIC||1-0|
MILLWALL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-06-30||MILLWALL – SWANSEA||1-1|
|2020-06-27||BARNSLEY – MILLWALL||0-0|
|2020-06-20||MILLWALL – DERBY||2-3|
|2020-03-06||NOTT. FOREST – MILLWALL||0-3|
|2020-02-29||MILLWALL – BRISTOL CITY||1-1|
|2020-02-26||MILLWALL – BIRMINGHAM||0-0|
|2019-11-09||MILLWALL – CHARLTON ATHLETI||2-1|
|2015-04-03||MILLWALL – CHARLTON ATHLETI||2-1|
|2014-11-22||CHARLTON ATHLETI – MILLWALL||0-0|
|2014-03-15||MILLWALL – CHARLTON ATHLETI||0-0|
|2013-09-21||CHARLTON ATHLETI – MILLWALL||0-1|
|2013-03-16||CHARLTON ATHLETI – MILLWALL||0-2|
|2012-12-01||MILLWALL – CHARLTON ATHLETI||0-0|
CHARLTON ATHLETIC: 0
- The return of Charlton Athletic is quite strong in the past two rounds, they took out two opponents, Hull City and Queens Park Rangers respectively.
- Thereby obtaining the 18th position on the rankings with 45 points and keeping a distance of 3 points with the relegation group.
- Definitely one thing is that 3 points will be the next goal of teachers and coach Lee Bowyer in this round.
- Currently only 5 points behind the 6th place and 5 more rounds to finish the season, Millwall has almost no chance to compete for a promotion at the end of the season. After 39 rounds, the army of coach Gary Rowett won 13 victories, 16 draws and 10 defeats, present in the 11th position in the rankings. They now seem to have settled in with the rankings now.
- Form back at the right time is helping a lot for Charlton Athletic, they not only escaped from the red light group but also created the distance of a victory. Therefore, our experts believes that confronting a team with no motivation as Millwall will be a good opportunity for Charlton Athletic to extend the victory.
Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction TIP:
- Charlton Athletic won 5, drew 3 and lost 6 of their 14 matches.
- Charlton Athletic won 4 and lost 2 of 6 times to Millwall at home.
ASIAN HANDICAP Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction
- Holding a head-to-head record is not good against the opponent who hasn’t won in the last 5 encounters, but Charlton Athletic has given himself a better form in the past 2 rounds.
- The spirit of excitement and determination to relegate will also make The Valley home team become very unpredictable in the remaining rounds.
Our Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction for this match is:
- Charlton Athletic 0:0
OVER / UNDER Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction
- Millwall’s lack of motivation and poor form will be the premise for Carlton Athletic to be able to beat the opponent in recent times.
- But they will not enter the attacking game but only control and wait for the opponent’s mistake.
- Therefore, this match is likely to not get too many goals.
Our prediction for full time:
- 2.¼ or 2.⅕ UNDER
EUROPEAN Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction
- Only 1 away match after the season, but it is enough to see that Millwall is having a big problem when they have to play away from home when there is only a 0-goal draw at home to the Barnsley group.
- And Carlton Athletic have won at home in the last round. Confidence has returned, the students of coach Lee Bowyer will cause opponents a lot of difficulties.
- CHOOSE: Charlton Athletic (Full Time) to win
FINAL SCORE Charlton Athletic vs Millwall Prediction
- Charlton Athletic vs Millwall prediction is Charlton will win 1-0
- Charlton Athletic: Dillon Phillips, Adam Matthews, Tom Lockyer, Jason Pearce, Adedeji Oshilaja, Aiden McGeady, Darren Pratley, Josh Cullen, Albie Morgan, Macauley Bonne, Tomer Hemed.
- Millwall: Dillon Phillips, Adam Matthews, Tom Lockyer, Jason Pearce, Adedeji Oshilaja, Aiden McGeady, Darren Pratley, Josh Cullen, Albie Morgan, Macauley Bonne, Tomer Hemed.