Chile vs Peru prediction – Football match Chile vs Peru – 11:00 pm on 11/13/2020 – World Cup qualifying.
- Match date: 11:00 pm on Friday 13th November 2020
- Event: World Cup Qualif., CONMEBOL
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Nacional
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / WORLD CUP QUALIF., CONMEBOL
CHILE VS PERU PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Chilean football is still going through a recession, as they have both failed to gain success in recent years. After the defeat in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers as well as the inability to defend the Copa America 2019 championship, Chile did not have too much improvement in 2020. After two matches in the World Cup qualifying campaign in 2022 South America, the best that Chile has is just a meager 1 point from the 2-2 draw at home, the rest is a 1-2 defeat against Uruguay on an opening day.
- On the other side of the front line, even though it reached the Copa America 2019 final, what Peru showed as the defending runner-up of South America was also very bad. Even in the last 8 matches, Peru has only 1 victory, besides 2 draws and 5 defeats. Their achievements in the 2022 World Cup in South America so far are only 1 point after 2 matches.
Chile vs Peru prediction:
- H1 score: Chile 2 – 0 Peru
- H1 Asian Handicap: Chile -0.25
- H1 Over/Under: Under
- Chile is playing at their home field in the third round of the 2022 World Cup in South America, their goal will of course be the first victory when only having to welcome Peru. That goal is relatively feasible at this point when Chile still has a better team quality than Peru because they still have the service of the top names of world football.
- Although Chile’s performance is not so good, what Peru has done in the past is equally bad. Therefore, Peru is completely a competitor for Chile to take advantage of its home field to bring back the first 3 points in the 2022 World Cup qualifying journey in South America.
- The attack of Chile as well as Peru have proven their ability to score quite well when besides the regular scoring, they also have quite high performance. But with the defenders constantly having to receive more goals than the number of goals scored, it is not surprising that they have not had too many points in the past time. With the Over/Under odds that the dealer lists is 2.25 with the win rate of Over is 0.84, Under’s is 0.94, players should put their faith in Over of this match.
Chile vs Peru prediction:
- FT score: Chile 3 – 1 Peru
- FT Asian Handicap: Chile -0.5
- FT Over/Under: Over
- Chile: Bravo, Vidal, Isla, Sierralta, Parot, Mora, Bravo, Maripán, Pulgar, Pinares, Meneses
- Peru: Gallese, Santamaria, Abram, Corzo, Trauco, Tapia, Aquino, Advincula, Carrillo, Yotun, Ruidiaz.