Chongqing SWM vs Wuhan Zall is a confrontation that will take place at 11:30 am on September 22. This is a match in the 12th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Chongqing SWM vs Wuhan Zall prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 11:30 am on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 12th
- Location: Suzhou Olympic Sports Centre Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
CHONGQING SWM VS WUHAN ZALL PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Chongqing SWM has had a very stable performance in recent years, having won all three consecutive rounds. However, in the end, this achievement is not too proud when all 3 opponents are not appreciated, namely, they only won the bottom team Teda Tianjin with a score of 2-1, then winning Hebei China Fortune and most recently beating a new team with only 7 points after 11 matches is Qingdao Huanghai FC. Although the following is also the great progress of the team from Chongqing City when all 3 opponents they have just won are also 3 teams that in the first leg they only get a draw.
- Wuhan Zall is going through a very difficult time when the recent opponents are all very strong, partly causing them to only bring 1 point after 1 draw and 2 losses, in which defending runner-up Beijing Guoan and most recently a close 1-2 defeat against the second ranked team at the moment, Shanghai SIPG.
- The current performance of the team from Wuhan city is not bad, having 16 points after 5 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses. Remember, out of the 5 wins that Wuhan Zall has achieved after 11 rounds, there is a convincing 2-0 win over their opponent in this match.
CHONGQING SWM VS WUHAN ZALL PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although Wuhan Zall’s recent performance is a lot worse than their opponent in this match, they are not more appreciated because their past opponents have been much appreciated against Chongqing SWM’s competitors. In addition, in the last 2 encounters, Chongqing SWM all failed, including a 0-2 defeat in the first leg in mid-August. Therefore, the ability to spend 3 points of the team comes from Wuhan city is very bright.
- Chongqing SWM vs Wuhan Zall prediction: Wuhan Zall equal goal
- Chongqing SWM has a good scoring performance in the past when they have scored 2 or more goals in the last 4 consecutive games. However, the defense was not appreciated when he received 5 goals against Beijing Guoan, unable even to keep a clean sheet against the worst attacker, Teda Tianjin in the 2-1 win. Therefore, a match with an open stance and the ability to have more than 2 goals is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Chongqing SWM vs Wuhan Zall prediction:
- Chongqing SWM vs Wuhan Zall: 1 – 2 (H1: 1 – 0)
- In addition to beating the opponent 2-0 in the first leg not long ago, Wuhan Zall also receives confidence when they are currently the team with the second highest odds of winning with 63%, while Chongqing SWM is lower at 54%. The loss of 1-2 to the 2nd ranked team at the moment and only losing 1 match, Shanghai SIPG in the previous round, is not too bad result for Wuhan Zall so they will likely continue to reappear. The achievement in the first leg is very high.
- Select: Wuhan Zall FT
- Chongqing SWM: Deng Xiaofei, Yuan Mincheng, Yang Shuai, Chen Lei, Jiang Zhe, Chen Jie, Luiz Fernando Pereira Da Silva, Adrian Mierzejewski, Fernandinho, Feng Jin, Liu Huan, Alan Kardec de Sousa Pereira
- Wuhan Zall: Dong Chunyu, Song ZhiWei, Peng fei Han, Ming Tian, Liao JunJian, Jinghang Hu, Li Hang, Zhang Cheng Lin, Liu Yun, Eddy Gnahore, Jean Evrard Kouassi