Clermont vs Guingamp prediction – Football match between the two teams Clermont and Guingamp – 2:00 pm on November 7 – Ligue 2.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 2
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Stade Gabriel Montpied
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / LIGUE 2
CLERMONT VS GUINGAMP PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Clermont just won a gentle victory on the ground with the score 3-1 against Valenciennes US. The team got themselves 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses after 9 rounds to get themselves the top 4 position on the standings. On the other side of the line, Guingamp just let Sochaux draw at home with a score of 0-0. And after 9 rounds, the team only got 11 points and is currently 14th on the board.
- In this round, Guingamp will march to Clermont’s Stade Gabriel Montpied Stadium which is supposed to heal more or less. Because Clermont’s performance is considered to be quite stable plus playing at home and only having to meet a player like Guingamp, it is almost a victory that is very close at hand.
Clermont vs Guingamp prediction: Clermont FT
- Clermont plays a fairly open attacking style and the attackers are showing a fairly stable scoring ability, but at the same time where the defense is a hole that is easy to exploit, leading to losing points. On the other side of the field, Guingamp is showing a somewhat pragmatic approach when he often withdraws the team to defense to wait for the opportunity to counterattack.
- So this promises to be a game full of plans, so it will be difficult to have many dangerous opportunities and goals in this encounter. With that correlation, the encounter between Clermont and Guingamp is now expected to have a poor goal scenario.
- Select: Under FT
Clermont vs Guingamp prediction: Clermont 1-0 Guingamp (H1: 0 – 0)
- The European handicap shows that the house does not appreciate the ability of the away team to have points. With home-field advantage and a more stable playing mentality, Poznan is capable of playing overwhelmingly. The visitors are hard to surprise when looking at their poor performance and poor mentality when away from home.
- Clermont vs Guingamp prediction: Clermont FT
- Clermont: Sissoko, Kennen, Konate, Jacob, Vion Lyautey, Louiserre, Marcelin, Koyalipou Sans
- Guingamp: Pele, Rodelin, Gomis, Pierrot, N’Gbakoto, M’Changama, Phiri, Roux, Mellot, Niakate.