Consadole Sapporo vs Shonan Bellmare prediction – Both Consadole Sapporo and Shonan Bellmare are teams that have not been very impressive recently and are slowly losing their advantage on the standings at the moment. Therefore, both will have to aim to win in the next round in order to partly improve their performance. It will be a comparative struggle and a dramatic show.
- Match date: 5:00 am on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Sapporo
- 10/03/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 3 – 3 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Vissel Kobe 4 – 0 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/23/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 0 – 1 Kashiwa Reysol (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 1 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 1 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/23/2020 – Kashima Antlers 1 – 0 Shonan Bellmare (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/12/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 0 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/20/2019 – Consadole Sapporo 5 – 2 Shonan Bellmare (H1: 2 – 1)
- 05/22/2019 – Shonan Bellmare 2 – 2 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
CONSADOLE SAPPORO VS SHONAN BELLMARE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Consadole Sapporo’s current performance is even worse than last season, last season they ended with 10th place on the standings and currently, they are struggling 15 with a meager 18 score after 21 rounds. Even worse, in the last 14 matches, they only won 1 match against Sagan Tosu.
- One of the weaknesses of the home team Sapporo Dome is the disaster defense when they are the team that has received the second most number of goals so far with 43 goals in 21 matches, in which the last 2 rounds entered the net to pick up the ball 7 times, including 3 goals in a 3-3 draw against Vegalta Sendai in the last match.
- Shonan Bellmare is currently the worst-performing team, having only 9 points after 19 matches, including 2 wins, 3 draws and 14 losses. The weakness of this team is the poor performance of the product when only 14 scoring times. However, it can be seen that in recent times this team has made remarkable progress when in the last 7 matches they won 1, drew 2 and lost 4, but all 3 defeats have just lost with a minimum score of 0 – 1 against very strong opponents like FC Tokyo, Kawasaki Frontale or Kashima Antlers.
- Moreover, in the previous win and draw, they defeated Gamba Osaka and held a draw with Oita Trinita, the team that won the last 5/6 rounds.
Although Shonan Bellmare’s current performance is inferior to this opponent and is a guest, with recent progress compared to the decline of the opponent they can fully hope for a good result in the trip be this guest. Keep in mind that the two best performing teams right now are FC Tokyo, Kawasaki Frontale also only won 1-0 against Shonan Bellmare in their last 2 defeats.
Therefore, the Consadole Sapporo vs Shonan Bellmare prediction thinks that with the recent progress, Shonan Bellmare can have a good position on this trip and a draw is within reach.
Consadole Sapporo vs Shonan Bellmare prediction: Consadole Sapporo 1 – 1 Shonan Bellmare (H1: 0 – 0)
- Consadole Sapporo: Kojiro Nakano, Kim Min Tae, Tomoki Takamine, Ryosuke Shindo, Lucas Fernandes, Shunta Tanaka, Daiki Suga, Takuma Arano, Yoshiaki Komai, Takuro Kaneko, Tsuyoshi Ogashiwa
- Shonan Bellmare: Kosei Tani, Hirokazu Ishihara, Koki Tachi, Satoshi Tanaka, Takuya Okamoto, Akimi Barada, Shota Kobayashi, Mitsuki Saito, Temma Matsuda, Daiki Kaneko, Ishihara Naoki