The match review to the football Corinthians vs Palmeiras prediction in Brasileiro Serie A about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Corinthians vs Palmeiras prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:15 pm on Thursday 10th September 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Arena Corinthians
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE A
CORINTHIANS VS PALMEIRAS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- With only 2 wins in the last 5 rounds showing the lack of stability that Corinthians showed in the Brazilian league this season. It is quite bad that coach Tiago Retzlaff’s army is temporarily ranked 11th on the rankings with only 9 points after 7 rounds, the achievement completely contrary to their history.
- Although Palmeiras did not show not so excellent performance, their stability has always been maintained in 7 matches since the beginning of the season, which is clearly shown through 3 wins and 4 retentions of opponents. Coach Vanderlai Luzembugro and his students are now 6th on the rankings with 13 points obtained.
With an unbeaten record since the beginning of the season, Palmeiras is the team that has received more confidence in this confrontation, it is completely understandable when Corinthians has a rather lackluster record. Therefore, the Corinthians vs Palmeiras prediction believes that the visitors are strong enough to prolong their impressive match.
CORINTHIANS VS PALMEIRAS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Only 1 win in the Asian handicap in the last 4 openings is considered not convincing enough for Corinthians, which makes them no longer have much confidence despite having to play at home. Although Palmeiras is not so excellent, the result won 3/5 matches is enough for players to trust.
- Corinthians vs Palmeiras prediction: Palmeiras -1/4 FT
- 9 goals in 5 matches are the guarantee of Corinthians’ remarkable scoring record, but 6 goals will still make their defense not appreciated. Meanwhile, Palmeiras’s attack may not be as great as having scored 7 goals in 5 matches, but the defense is much more effective with only 4 goals. It is the stability of the attack from the two sides that will help this battle appear many goals.
- Select: Over 2 FT
Corinthians vs Palmeiras prediction:
- Corinthians vs Palmeiras: 1 – 2
- It is true that Corinthians often performs very well at home when they are still unbeaten in their 3 welcomes since the start of the season, but their opponents are the only team in the top 6 teams that still keep an unbeaten record on away field. Along with the performance that is considered more convincing, the guests will be a reliable choice in the European handicap.
- Select: Palmeiras FT
- Corinthians: Cassio Ramos, Carlos Gilberto Nascimento Silva, Danilo Fernando Avelar, Fagner Conserva Lemos, Lucas Piton, Victor Cantillo, Ramiro Moschen Benetti, Guilherme De Aguiar Camacho, Gustavo Mosquito, Luan Guilherme de Jesus Vieira, Joao Alves de Assis Silva.
- Palmeiras: Weverton Pereira da Silva, Gustavo Raul Gomez Portillo, Luan Garcia Teixeira, Matias Nicolas Vina Susperreguy, Mayke Rocha Oliveira, Bruno Henriaque Corsini, Gabriel Vinicius Menino, Patrick de Paula, Jose Rafael Vivian, Lucas Rafael Araujo Lima, Luiz Adriano de Souza da Silva.