Cruzeiro vs Guarani prediction – Cruzeiro and Guarani are standing next to each other on the Brazilian 2nd Division rankings this season. Through 20 matches, Cruzeiro brought in 8 wins, 5 draws and lost 7 matches. With 23 points, they are temporarily ranked 17th on the chart. When the distance between the Cruzeiro and the group holding the red light is only 3 points, it can be seen that there are still many difficulties ahead for this team.
- Match date: 11:00 pm on Monday 9th November 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Governador Magalhaes Pinto
- 10/31/2020 – Cruzeiro 2 – 0 Parana PR (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/26/2020 – Nautico 1 – 1 Cruzeiro (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/21/2020 – Operario Ferroviario PR 0 – 1 Cruzeiro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/02/2020 – Juventude 1 – 0 Guarani (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/26/2020 – Guarani 2 – 1 Avai FC SC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/23/2020 – Vitoria BA 1 – 1 Guarani (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/12/2020 – Guarani 2 – 3 Cruzeiro (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/16/2010 – Cruzeiro 4 – 2 Guarani (H1: 2 – 0)
- 05/24/2010 – Guarani 2 – 2 Cruzeiro (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE B
CRUZEIRO VS GUARANI PREDICTION & TIPS
- Cruzeiro is playing more and more efficiently and proof that they have gone through the last 5 consecutive unbeaten matches with 2 wins and 3 draws. Although most of the recent opponents are not too strong teams, this is their significant progress compared to the beginning of the season.
- With that achievement, coach Scolari’s team temporarily escaped the group holding the red light when they have currently won 7 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses, in which home performance is not too bad with 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. In the last 3 draws of Cruzeiro, the draw against Juventude is said to be the best when this is a team in the top four teams with the best performance.
- Guarani’s unbeaten streak with 3 wins and 1 draw was interrupted after losing to Juventude in the previous round during this opponent’s trip as a guest on the field, this is also a not so bad defeat they made the opponent struggled to win with a minimal difference of 1-0.
- One of the most impressive wins that Coach Barbosa’s team has in the last few rounds is a 1-0 victory over Cuiaba at home, so remember this is the team that is ranked 2nd in the rankings with 36 points after 19 matches and only 4 points behind the leading team. However, Guarani’s away record is quite bad with only 9 points after 10 matches.
In general, both have been in good form recently and their achievements are not too different, so this is considered a fairly well-balanced match. However, with home advantage and victory in the previous round will more or less help Cruzeiro get the excitement in this confrontation, moreover, in the last 3 encounters they have met this opponent, the closest is a 3-2 victory on the away field and it is the first leg of this season.
With these advantages, the Cruzeiro vs Guarani prediction said that the ability of the home team to win is completely feasible.
Cruzeiro vs Guarani prediction: Cruzeiro 2 – 1 Guarani (H1: 1 – 0)
- Cruzeiro: Fábio, Manoel, Cacá, Raúl Cáceres, Patrick, Jadsom, William Pottker, Airton, Machado, Marcelo Moreno
- Guarani: Gaspar Servio, Cristian Báez, Roberto Fernández, Víctor Dávalos, Guillermo Benítez, Jorge Morel, Rodney Redes, Rodrigo Fernández, Cecilio Domínguez, Bautista Merlini, Raúl Bobadilla