The match review to the football CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan prediction in Premier Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Saturday 22nd August 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: CSKA Moscow Stadium
CSKA MOSCOW PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/15/2020 – CSKA Moscow 2 – 1 Spartak Tambov (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/08/2020 – Khimki 0 – 2 CSKA Moscow (H1: 0 – 2)
- 07/22/2020 – CSKA Moscow 2 – 0 Spartak Tambov (H1: 0 – 0)
RUBIN KAZAN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/18/2020 – FK Sochi 3 – 2 Rubin Kazan (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Rubin Kazan 1 – 1 Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/12/2020 – Rubin Kazan 0 – 2 Lokomotiv Moscow (H1: 0 – 2)
- 07/12/2020 – CSKA Moscow 1 – 1 Rubin Kazan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/04/2019 – Rubin Kazan 0 – 1 CSKA Moscow (H1: 0 – 1)
- 07/09/2019 – CSKA Moscow 4 – 0 Rubin Kazan (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
CSKA MOSCOW VS RUBIN KAZAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- CSKA Moscow is in a fairly stable form this season when the two opening matches have just won 3 points, scored 4 goals and only received 1 goal, but both opponents recently were not appreciated when it was just FC Tambov and the new rookie promoted to FK Khimki.
- Since Russian football returned after the suspension due to the global epidemic, the home team of VEB Arena played a total of 11 matches, resulting in 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, worth mentioning. Both defeats are the top teams in this arena, which is defending champion Zenit St. Petersburg and current runner-up Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Rubin Kazan is a team that has just gone through a rather disappointing season with a poor record of scoring 35 points after 8 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses, scoring only 18 goals and receiving 28 losses and also owned the team with the most ineffective performance of the season.
- In this season, coach Leonid Slutsky and his students also did not have a better record when they went through 3 games, but only brought 1 point after the draw against a not appreciated opponent, FC Ural and brass 2. The other match, the most recent one was the 2-3 defeat in the PFC Sochi trip as a guest. In addition, this team also experienced 7 consecutive wins with 3 draws and 4 losses.
The performance, as well as the achievements of these two teams last season and the past rounds this season, are both too big and this will be a trip that is expected to be very difficult for the players. Player Rubin Kazan when they are losing to this opponent in all aspects.
In addition, in the last 6 encounters in the past, CSKA Moscow is unbeaten against this opponent with 4 wins and 2 draws. Moreover, the home team VEB Arena owns a very good home record when only losing 1/10 of the last match, worth mentioning that the defeat is against Zenit St. Petersburg. Therefore, the CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan prediction believes that there will be no surprises happening in this confrontation and victory will belong to the home team.
CSKA Moscow vs Rubin Kazan prediction: CSKA Moscow 2 – 1 Rubin Kazan (H1: 1 – 0)
- CSKA Moscow: Igor Akinfeev, Igor Diveev, Vadim Karpov, Kirill Nababkin, Mario Figueira Fernandes, Georgiy Mikhaylovich Shennikov, Konstantin Kuchaev, Konstantin Maradishvili, Alan Dzagoev, Ivan Oblyakov, Fedor Chalov
- Rubin Kazan: Yuri Dyupin, Carl Starfelt, Filip Uremovic, Mikhail Merkulov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Oliver Abildgaard, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Igor Konovalov, Soltmurad Bakaev, Darko Jevtic, Ivan Ignatyev