CSKA Sofia vs BATE Borisov is a confrontation that will take place at 5:00 pm on September 17 – Scotland representatives had trouble. This is a match in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. CSKA Sofia vs BATE Borisov prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Balgarska Armiya Stadium
CSKA SOFIA VS BATE BORISOV PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- CSKA Sofia is the current runner-up in the Bulgarian National Championship when last season they gained 59 points after 31 rounds, 13 points behind the crowned champion Ludogorets. In this season after 5 rounds, everything is still going on a very similar scenario when the team that has won 9 consecutive championships is Ludogorets temporarily leading the rankings with 12 points after 4 wins and 1 draw, followed by CSKA Sofia with less than 1 point.
- In the last match of the Europa League arena, CSKA Sofia won Sirens with a score of 2-1, so remember this is a team that is not appreciated and is playing in a country that is considered to be a low-lying region of modern football Malta.
- BATE Borisov is currently storming the Belarus National League when they are currently temporarily ranked 2nd in the standings with 46 points after 14 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses, equal to the score with Soligorsk but worse on subscript. It is worth mentioning that their recent performance is very good when they have won all 4 consecutive matches recently, including 3 matches in the league and the other match in the national cup, the most impressive is the victory 2- 0 against a team that is in direct competition at the moment is Neman Grodno.
- Also, remember that BATE Borisov only lost to PSV in the final qualifying round of the Champions League last season, which shows that they are being appreciated on the European front.
CSKA SOFIA VS BATE BORISOV PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although being the top team in the Bulgarian National Championship, in terms of strength and experience in the European arena, CSKA Sofia still does not receive high confidence when the experience is too young compared to the almost BATE Borisov a bit in the group stage of the Champions League season 08-09. In addition, in the domestic arena, Belarus representatives are in high form, so they will definitely be comfortable with the European front. So failure is inevitable for the Bulgarian team.
- CSKA Sofia vs BATE Borisov prediction: BATE Borisov FT
- One of the hallmarks that brought BATE Borisov’s impressive achievements in the domestic arena at this time was the fact that the attack was too efficient, as evidenced by having scored 49 goals after 23 rounds in the league at this time, in which only in the last 2 matches scored 10 goals. CSKA Sofia is also having good scoring performance when scoring all 11 matches but up to 9 games can not keep a clean sheet. Therefore, the ability to be Over is very likely to happen.
- Select: Over FT
CSKA Sofia vs BATE Borisov prediction:
- CSKA Sofia vs BATE Borisov: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- It is very difficult to stop the strength of the Belarus representative at this time, the team even makes it difficult for the big guys in the European arena, let alone a CSKA Sofia from Bulgaria. Despite being unbeaten in the last 6 consecutive games, but with poorly convincing gameplay, CSKA Sofia has not once won in these 6 matches, even lost 5. Meanwhile, BATE Borisov has won all 3 matches. Here, after his impressive performance. Therefore, a representative from Belarus will be a reliable choice.
- Select: BATE Borisov FT
- CSKA Sofia: Dimirtar Evmov, Petar Zanev, Stefano Beltrame, Geferson, Mitkov, Tiago, Martin Smolenski, Ahmed Ahmedov, Rodrigues, Tomi Juric
- BATE Borisov: Denis Shcherbitski, Dmitri Bessmertniy, Igor Egor Filipenko, Dmitri Baga, Aleksandar Filipovic, Nemanja Milic, Bojan Nastic, Jakov Filipovic, Aleksandr Volodko, Maksim Skavysh, Willum Thor Willumsson