The match review to the football Cyprus vs Azerbaijan prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Cyprus vs Azerbaijan prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
CYPRUS VS AZERBAIJAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- There was only 1 victory in the last season, but that is still enough to help Cyprus get a ticket to stay in League C this season. Coach Johan Walem’s army is still not overestimated in the current group, but as long as they know the advantages, the opportunity to create a surprise is still possible.
- Only Kosovo could make it difficult for Azerbaijan in the 3 League D group last season, the other two opponents, Faroe Island and Malta, could not make them lose too much strength. Therefore, the achievements of coach Giovanni Girolamo and his students are 2 wins, 3 draws and only 1 defeat, along with the second place in the end that helps them get 1 place to play in League C.
In the Euro 2020 qualifier, which took place not long ago, Cyprus fell into a relatively unpleasant group, but their efforts helped them win 3 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses. On the other side of the pitch, Azerbaijan could not do the same thing when receiving 7 defeats and their best achievement was only a 1-1 draw with Croatia.
CYPRUS VS AZERBAIJAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- In the last 5 matches, Cyprus has an acceptable record with 2 wins and 3 losses. However, Azerbaijan even did worse with only 1 victory, 1 point division and 3 times of empty-handed at the end of the match. The confidence of the team led by coach Johan Walem was clearly better than the opponent when he returned home in this match.
- Cyprus vs Azerbaijan prediction: Cyprus -1/4
- The quality of the squad is not highly appreciated, so it is difficult to expect impressive scoring achievements from both sides. However, they prove the opposite when Cyprus has 7 goals and Azerbaijan has 4 goals in the last 5 matches. Therefore, there is still enough basis for players to look forward to Over of the match in this match.
- Select: Over 2
Cyprus vs Azerbaijan prediction:
- Cyprus vs Azerbaijan: 2 – 1
- These are the two teams that are often considered as a store of points in the tournaments they attend, so direct confrontations are always very important. Although there is not much difference in performance, Cyprus fully knows how to make the most of the advantage of the field that it has to bring victory in the upcoming second round.
- Select: Cyprus FT
- Cyprus: Neophytos Michael, Charalampos Kyriakou, George Merkis, Kypros Christoforou, Nicholas Ioannou, Matija Spoljaric, Kostakis Artymatas, Christos Wheeler, Grigoris Kastanos, Ioannis Kosti, Pieros Sotiriou.
- Azerbaijan: Emil Balayev, Bahlul Mustafazada, Badavi Guseynov, Aslan Huseynov, Anton Krivotsyuk, Eddy Silvestre, Vusal Isgandarli, Gara Garayev, Shahriyar Rahimov, Javid Huseynov, Ramil Sheydaev.