The match review to the football Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Seoul E-Land prediction in K-League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Seoul E-Land prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Monday 1th August 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 15th
- Location: Daejeon World Cup Stadium
STANDING / K-LEAGUE
DAEJEON HANA CITIZEN VS SEOUL E-LAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
DAEJEON HANA CITIZEN
- After two struggling victories with the same 2-1 score against Jeju United FC at home and Chumnam Asan FC away, in the last round, the players of Daejeon Hana Citizen could no longer maintain their form when losing to Gyeongnam FC with a score of 2-3 at home. It is worth mentioning that in that defeat, the opponent is underestimated and is in the second half of the standings, the worse it is that they have 2 goals after only 33 minutes but were successfully upstreamed by the opponent.
- Statistics show that in the last 12 home matches, Daejeon Hana Citizen is unbeaten in the first 8 matches with 5 wins and 3 draws, but lost 3/4 of the last match.
SEOUL E-LAND FC
- Seoul E-Land is the team with the worst performance of the last season at the bottom of the table with 25 points after 5 wins, 10 draws and 21 losses. However, they are showing a completely different face in this year’s tournament when they are currently temporarily ranked 4th with 21 points after 6 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses, not yet half the tournament this season but the number of wins was more than last season.
- In addition, Coach Jung Jeong Yong and his students are in high shape when they have won the last 2 rounds. More impressively, away field is bringing them a lot of luck when they have won all 4 rounds on the nearest away field and if only in the official time, they are unbeaten for 6 consecutive matches.
DAEJEON HANA CITIZEN VS SEOUL E-LAND PREDICTION TIPS:
- Seoul E-Land has reason to be confident in this guest trip, as evidenced by the fact that, in addition to their high form, they have won all 4 recent away matches, they are still unbeaten against this opponent. The last 2 encounters, including the first leg at home this season, they won with a score of 2-0. Meanwhile, the performance of Daejeon Hana Citizen is worse, even losing 3/4 of the last home game. Therefore, the chance for the away team to score 3 points is entirely feasible.
- Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Seoul E-Land prediction: Seoul E-Land equal goal
- In the last 4 matches, Daejeon Hana Citizen all opened fire with a total of 7 goals, but the defense did not keep a clean sheet, in which 8 goals were lost and all 4 matches were fired. On the opposite side, the attackers of Seoul E-Land are playing extremely effectively when the last 4 away games they all scored 2 or more goals and could not keep a clean sheet in these 4 matches, or even all conceded in the last 9 matches. Therefore, choosing Over is wise.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Seoul E-Land prediction:
- Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Seoul E-Land: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With a very good performance in the past time plus defeating the opponent in the first leg this season, Seoul E-Land has received more confidence when winning all the last 6 away matches, even winning. 7, draw 1 in 8 recent away matches. Meanwhile, with poor home performance in recent years, Daejeon Hana Citizen lost the match in the last 3/6 home matches. Therefore, the away team is a trusted choice to receive.
- Select: Seoul E-Land to win FT
- Daejeon Hana Citizen: Jin-yeong Kim, Ji-sol Lee, Do-yeon Hwang, Ji-hun Kim, Young-jae Seo, Jin-seob Park, Jung-mun Lee, Seung-won Yun, Bruno Baio, Seung-seob Kim, André Luis
- Seoul E-Land: Hyeong-keun Kim, Tae-hyeon Kim, Sang-min Lee, Jin-hwan Kim, Jae-hyeon Ko, Seong-uk Kwak, Min-kyun Kim, Yun-ho Jang, Leandro Ribeiro, Seong-uh Park, Richard Sukuta-Pasu