Dalian Pro vs Shanghai Shenhua is a confrontation that will take place at 1:00 pm on September 14 – Extend the unbeaten streak. This is a match in the 11th round of CSL – Chinese Super League. Dalian Pro vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Monday 14th September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Dalian Sports Center Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
DALIAN PRO VS SHANGHAI SHENHUA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Although Dalian Pro’s current performance is relatively poor with only 10 points after 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, they are in very impressive form recently. The proof is that of the 2 wins they have after 10 rounds are in recent rounds, namely, coach Rafael Benitez and his students have in turn held the defending champion Guangzhou Evergrande with a score of 1-1, then beat the whole team with a very good record is Shandong Luneng.
- Next was to destroy Henan Jianye with a 4-goal difference and the most recent draw was to draw another very strong opponent, Jiangsu Jiangsu, with the score 1-1.
- From round 2 to round 5 is the time when Shanghai Shenhua players play extremely effectively when they are unbeaten in all 4 matches with 2 wins and 2 draws, in which even defeats the opponents, as strong as Jiangsu Jiangsu and Shandong Luneng. One of the remaining 2 draws is against the opponent in this match.
- However, recently coach Choi Kang Hee and his students are showing a completely different face when all the last 5 consecutive matches they have not once had the joy of winning with 2 defeats and 3 draws. The most disappointing is the 2-3 defeat against Guangzhou R & F, the team only got 10 points after 10 matches.
DALIAN PRO VS SHANGHAI SHENHUA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although these two teams were unbeaten with a score of 2-2 in the first leg, the match created by the Dalian Pro players was better, in which their number of dangerous attacks is twice that of their opponent (59 vs. 27). In addition, with extremely impressive performance in recent years with 4 consecutive unbeaten matches, including victories against strong opponents, it is likely that coach Rafael Benitez and his students will continue to maintain their form and take all 3 points in this confrontation.
- Dalian Pro vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction: Dalian Pro -1/4
- Statistics show that, in all 3 recent encounters of these two teams, they all ended with 3 or more goals, the most recent is a draw with 4 goals scored. Dalian Pro’s recent scoring performance is very good when in the last 5 matches they all opened fire and on average scored 2 goals per game. Meanwhile, the defense of Shanghai Shenhua was not appreciated when they received 14 goals after 10 rounds. Therefore, the ability to be Over is absolutely possible.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Dalian Pro vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction:
- Dalian Pro vs Shanghai Shenhua: 2 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With the recent impressive performance and achievements that have helped Dalian Pro win in all 4 matches, meanwhile, it can be seen that the performance of Shanghai Shenhua is unstable and that has made this team lose the last 3/5 match. In addition, coach Choi Kang Hee’s army is under a great deal of pressure with 5 consecutive matches that do not know the joy of victory, so it will affect the psychology of the competition compared to the excitement of the opponent. So, the above bet will be a wise decision.
- Select: Dalian Pro FT
- Dalian Pro: Zhang Chong, Wang Yaopeng, Marcus Danielsson, Sun Guowen, Tong Lei, Marek Hamsik, Zhao Xuri, Sun Bo, Sam Larsson, Lin Liangming, Jose Salomon Rondon Gimenez
- Shanghai Shenhua: Zeng Cheng, Bi Jinhao, Feng Xiaoting, Jiabao Wen, Zhang Lu, Alexander Ndoumbou, Stephane Mbia Etoundi, Yu Hanchao, Yang Xu, Mingjian Zhao, Giovanni Andres Moreno Cardona