Deportivo Alaves vs Athletic Bilbao prediction – Alaves played against Athletic Bilbao in the 5th round of the Spanish national championship. This is definitely not an easy match for the home team when they have relatively poor performance. Can Alaves get a beneficial result on the 5th day of departure?
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Sunday 4th October 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Estadio de Mendizorroza
STANDING / LA LIGA
DEPORTIVO ALAVES VS ATHLETIC BILBAO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- With the last poor form, Deportivo Alaves is expected to continue to struggle in this next round when their immediate opponents are also being appreciated in all aspects. After 4 rounds, coach Pablo Machin Diez and his students won only 1 point after the home draw against Getafe in the third round, the rest were empty-handed in the remaining 3 matches.
- In the previous round of Villarreal’s trip as a guest on the field, Deportivo Alaves lost 1-3 in a match where they lost in all aspects, in which the number of shots needed was only half the number against the opponent. In addition, the last 6 home games they have never won when losing 4 and draw 2.
- After a somewhat disappointing defeat to Granada in the opening round with a score of 0-2 on away field, this was just a rookie who was promoted last season, in the next round, Athletic Bilbao players had a much more effective match when they spent all 3 points on Eibar’s away trip after defeating this opponent with the score 2-1.
- The performance of the San Mames home team last season was very bad when they only got 51 points after 13 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses. The recent victory on Eibar’s field is also a rare victory at Athletic Bilbao’s recent away when they only drew 1 and lost 3 in their previous four consecutive matches.
DEPORTIVO ALAVES VS ATHLETIC BILBAO PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the excitement after spending all 3 points in the previous round, it will create a spiritual boost for Athletic Bilbao players on this trip. Meanwhile, despite having a psychological fulcrum at home, the last 4 rounds have shown the comprehensive weakness of Deportivo Alaves and the fact that they continue to have difficulty in this next round is what has been forecasted. Also, exactly 1 month ago in a friendly match, Deportivo Alaves lost 1-2 against this opponent. Therefore, the ability of visitors to win is very possible.
Deportivo Alaves vs Athletic Bilbao prediction: Athletic Bilbao -1/4
- The following statistics show that the home team’s attackers are playing very badly in the past, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 6 home matches they have not scored a single goal, even against weak teams like Osasuna or Real Betis. Meanwhile, Athletic Bilbao is also not appreciated in the attacking front when the last 3 matches only scored 3 goals, including 2 goals against a very weak opponent, Eibar. Therefore, choosing Under will be more basic.
- Select: Under 2
Deportivo Alaves vs Athletic Bilbao prediction:
- Deportivo Alaves vs Athletic Bilbao: 0 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Although Athletic Bilbao’s performance last season was not good, they were 12 points ahead of this opponent, they also had a better start this season when Deportivo Alaves only got 1 point after 4 rounds. Defeating Eibar on an away field in the previous round of the San Mames home team is clearly a much better achievement than the home team lost 1-3 to Villarreal. Therefore, the away team will be a more viable choice.
- Select: Athletic Bilao FT
- Deportivo Alaves: Fernando Pacheco Flores, Florian Lejeune, Victor Laguardia Cisneros, Ruben Duarte Sanchez, Joaquin Navarro Jimenez, Pere Pons Riera, Rodrigo Andres Battaglia, Luis Rioja, Jose Luis Sanmartin Mato, Edgar Antonio Mendez Ortega, Joselu, Deyverson Brum Silva Acosta
- Athletic Bilbao: Unai Simón, Unai Nunez Gestoso, Inigo Martinez Berridi, Ander Capa Rodriguez, Yuri Berchiche, Unai Lopez Cabrera, Iker Muniain Goni, Daniel García Carrillo, Jon Morcillo, Inaki Williams Dannis, Raul Garcia Escudero