Deportivo Alaves vs Getafe prediction about the match between Deportivo Alaves vs Getafe in the 3rd round of La Liga – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 11:00 am on September 26, 2020.
- Match date: 11:00 am on Saturday 26th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio de Mendizorroza
STANDING / LA LIGA
DEPORTIVO ALAVES VS GETAFE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Deportivo Alaves is having a bad start in Laliga this year when they have not won any points after losing at home to Real Betis and losing 1-2 on a trip to Granada’s field in the last round. Thus, 7 consecutive matches have passed, coach Pablo Machin Diez and his students have not once tasted victory, even they only had the only draw against Real Sociedad in a friendly match and lost all 6 remaining matches.
- And those are also the teams that are playing in Laliga this season. Even worse than the last 5 home matches, Deportivo Alaves drew only 1 match against his opponent in this match, lost 4 and could not even score.
- Last season, with poor performance at the end of the season, Getafe was knocked out of the group to attend the European arena when in the last 6 rounds, they only got 2 points. Although the squad was patchy and lost 0-6 to Real Madrid in a friendly match before the tournament, Getafe had a bad match when they spent all 3 points against Osasuna in welcoming this opponent.
- Although in that match, the play style of coach Jimenez and his team was not too convincing and encountered many difficulties against the underrated opponents, but it will definitely help them get excitement and confidence in this away trip.
DEPORTIVO ALAVES VS GETAFE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Getafe has never lost to this opponent in the last 4 encounters, in which they won 1 and drew 3. In addition, looking at the achievements as well as what the two teams have in the past matches can see. Deportivo Alaves is much weaker in this confrontation. Although playing at home, this advantage does not help coach Pablo Machin Diez’s army be appreciated because they only get 1 point after the last 5 home matches. Therefore, the ability of the home team to go empty-handed is very high.
- Deportivo Alaves vs Getafe prediction: Getafe -1/4
- Just over 2 months ago, these two teams had a clash on the field of Deportivo Alaves and ended with a goalless draw. In addition, Deportivo Alaves has never opened fire in the last 5 home matches, while Getafe’s attack is not appreciated when the last 6 rounds of last season they only scored 1 goal and 2 matches. This also only scored 1 goal. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very unlikely.
- Select: Under 1.3/4
Deportivo Alaves vs Getafe prediction:
- Deportivo Alaves vs Getafe: 0 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- Deportivo Alaves’ level and strength are clearly underestimated compared to this opponent when last season they were 15 points behind after 38 rounds, even almost having to receive relegation. With the victory in the first match, the army will more or less help Getafe have the excitement of this trip and the belief for them is even more basic when they have won the two recent openings, while the home team is all lost the last 2 matches. So, to choose the above bet is reasonable.
- Select: Getafe FT
- Deportivo Alaves: Fernando Pacheco Flores, Rodrigo Ely, Florian Lejeune, Victor Laguardia Cisneros, Edgar Antonio Mendez Ortega, Rodrigo Andres Battaglia, Pere Pons Riera, Abdallahi Mahmoud, Luis Rioja, Joselu, Jose Luis Sanmartin Mato, Deyverson Brum Silva Acosta
- Getafe: David Soria, Xabier Etxeita Gorritxategi, Djene Dakonam, Mathi-as Olivera, Damian Nicolas Suarez, Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa, Nemanja Maksimovic, Marc Cucurella, Jaime Mata, Allan-Romeo Nyom, Juan Camilo Hernandez Suarez