The match review to the football Derby County vs Brentford prediction in Championship about two teams’ current performances from the competing teams and their current matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Derby County vs Brentford prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 11:30 am on Saturday 11th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 43rd
- Location: Pride Park Stadium
PREVIOUS MATCHES: Derby County vs Brentford Prediction
DERBY COUNTY PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BRENTFORD PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2018 to now
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP – Derby County vs Brentford Prediction
- Currently, Derby County is ranked 7th in the standings with 61 points after 41 rounds, poorly ranked playoff position equal to 1 win, so certainly the remaining matches of this season with them are all extremely important matches. That ambition has been concretized by this team with an impressive series of recent performances when they have been unbeaten in the last 6 rounds, worth mentioning more than 5 wins.
- In addition, the recent home record of the home team Pride Park is equally impressive when the last 11 matches they won 7, drew 3 and lost only 1, even the only defeat to Manchester United in the match in the FA Cup arena.
- Brentford is also doing very well and they are 5 points away from the direct promotion position while temporarily ranked 3rd with 72 points after 21 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses. The recent performance of this team is even more impressive when they have won all the last 5 rounds, even scored 14 goals and did not receive any goals, in which the last 2 games have won with the same score 3-0.
- Of the 5 successive victories, in addition to Reading and Wigan Athletic who are not appreciated, the remaining 3 wins were all against the bright faces, even beating West Bromwich at home and passing Fulham on the away field.
Derby County vs Brentford prediction TIP: Derby County vs Brentford Prediction
- Despite having the home-field advantage and possessing an impressive performance over the years, this is a very difficult match for the Derby County players to show when their opponents are showing a terrible strength against the big boys in recent rounds in a very convincing way.
- In addition, in the first leg, Brentford destroyed this opponent with a goal difference of 3 goals, so the belief for them was even more grounded.
Derby County vs Brentford prediction:
- Select: BRENTFORD -1/2
- The attack has been extremely effective in the past with 5 consecutive matches, all shooting helped Derbu County to bring very feasible results. Besides, their defense is not appreciated when 3/4 recent matches have conceded, even 4 goals / 4 matches. That will make the home team difficult with a strike to 14 goals in just the last 5 matches, including goals against Fulham and West Bromwich. Therefore, the ability to explode will be very positive.
- Select: OVER 2.1/2
- Tip for H1 Derby County vs Brentford: 0 – 1
- Tip for H2 Derby County vs Brentford: 1 – 2
EUROPEAN BET – Derby County vs Brentford Prediction
- In addition to having defeated the cabinet 3-0 in the first leg, the confidence for Brentford is even more convincing when looking at the achievements and recent odds of winning the match in the last 5 matches.
- Meanwhile, Derby County’s win rate is only 50% in the last 6 matches and they have even disappointed in a draw at home to Nottingham Forest. With those advantages, the above bet will be a choice that is considered to be a lot more reasonable.
- Prediction: BRENTFORD to win FT
- Derby County: Ben Hamer, Matthew Clarke, Andre wisdom, Craig Forsyth, Jayden Bogle, Graeme Shinnie, Jason Knight, Max Bird, Martyn Waghorn, Louie Sibley, Chris Martin.
- Brentford: David Raya, Ethan Pinnock, Jeanvier Julian, Rico Henry, Henrik Dalsgaard, Christian Norgaard, Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen, Josh Da Silva, Ollie Watkins, Mohamed Said Benrahma, Bryan Mbeumo.