Derby vs Cardiff prediction – Round 8 of the first division in England, Derby County returned to the Pride Park Stadium and welcomed the visitors, Cardiff City.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Pride Park Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
DERBY VS CARDIFF PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
Derby County’s shortness of breath is clearly shown when analyzing scoring and defense performance. Up to now, the home team is reaching a goal factor of -8. And the number of the away team is +0. This is a pretty big gap. Derby has only got 1 goal for themselves in the last 3 matches.
More positively, Cardiff has also consistently scored 1 goal per game in the last 3 matches. In the upcoming match, the away team will get the only goal of the match from the first half and win a close victory over the opponent.
- The visitors, although not excellent, did not lose in the last 4 matches. They got themselves 1 win and drew 3 matches. On the opposite side, Derby even lost 3 matches, only got 1 victory and 1 draw in the last 5 matches. However, the home advantage will partly support Derby in the upcoming match. Because of that, the balance of Asia handicap does not tilt to any side in this matchup.
Derby vs Cardiff prediction: Cardiff FT
- Cardiff is having a disgraceful performance in the first rounds of the English First Division this season. They only have 9 points after 7 matches and are ranked 15th on the rankings. However, in the next round, they will only have to come as a guest on the opponent’s field, much worse, Derby County.
- The home team is even standing in the alarm group with 4 points. This will be a great opportunity for Cardiff to win all 3 points to relieve psychology as well as remove bad gauze in recent times.
- Select: Under 2 1/4
Derby vs Cardiff prediction: Derby 0-1 Cardiff (H1: 0 – 1)
- The two sides also proved quite even when looking back on previous confrontations. From 2018 up to now, the 2 teams have had a total of 3 encounters. And the result is divided equally by both of them. Each team has got themselves 1 victory, 1 draw and 1 loss to their opponent. But that’s what happened in the past. In the present time, what the home team is showing is too inferior to the opponent. The away team will win all 3 points in this confrontation.
- Select: Cardiff FT
- Derby: D. Marshall, G. Shinnie, A. Wisdom, C. Davies, L. Buchanan, N. Byrne, M. Clarke, T. Lawrence, J. Knight, K. Jóźwiak, M. Waghorn
- Cardiff: A. Smithies, C. Nelson, J. Osei-Tutu, S. Morrison, J. Bagan, W. Vaulks, J. Murphy, J. Ralls, K. Moore, H. Wilson, S. Ojo