Dijon vs Stade Brestois is a confrontation that will take place at 1:00 pm on September 13 – find the first scores. This is a match in the third round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship. Dijon vs Stade Brestois prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 13th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stade Gaston Gerard
STANDING / LIGUE 1
DIJON VS STADE BRESTOIS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Dijon was a very impressive rookie last season with an unpleasant playstyle, although their achievements were quite bad with 30 points after 28 matches. In this season, coach Stephane Jobard and his students have not done anything after two consecutive empty-handed matches, even losing to a very weak team, Angers SCO at home and losing heavily to Lyon with the score 1-4 in the last turn.
- The recent home performance of Dijon players is very bad when in the last 6 consecutive matches they have only 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses, worth mentioning that the only victory they have is against Toulouse, the team had a bad last season with the bottom position.
- Stade Brestois also did not have a good record last season when he only got 34 points after 28 matches and they have not got any points after 2 matches in the last season. In the first match, they lost 0-4 on the Nimes’ trip as a guest, but in the next match, they were better than just losing to Marseille with a score of 2-3. Stade Brestois is one of the teams that has a very bad away record last season when they only got 10 points after 2 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Before Ligue 1 started, Oglio’s army had a series of friendly matches not bad, in which the best was to defeat Lille with a score of 2-1 in the last match.
DIJON VS STADE BRESTOIS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Dijon is a group of teams with very good home records last season when in the last 14 matches in all competitions last season they lost only 1 game, drew 6 and won 7. Meanwhile, Stade Brestois turned in a dismal performance, however. In addition, in the last encounter at their home field, Dijon had a jubilant victory with a 3-goal gap that did not equalize against this opponent. Therefore, the home team’s ability to spend 3 points is quite bright.
- Dijon vs Stade Brestois prediction: STADE BRESTOIS +1/4
- With no points after 2 rounds, it is likely that the two teams will look forward to this match with a new attack when this is considered their worthy opponent. In addition, the past 2 defeats of the two teams showed that they are having many problems in defense, especially Stade Brestois when they have received 7 goals. Dijon’s defense should also be cautious when the visitors have just had 2 goals in the net of a very strong team, Marseille. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Dijon vs Stade Brestois prediction:
- Dijon vs Stade Brestois: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With a very good home record, Dijon won 5 matches, drew 1 and lost only 2 of the last 8 consecutive home matches. Meanwhile, with extremely unconvincing performance, Stade Brestois has lost the match in all 4 last openings. In addition, the confidence for the home team is being strengthened when in all 5 times to welcome this opponent at the nearest home field, Dijon has all 3 points. So, to choose the above bet is more reasonable.
- Select: Dijon FT
- Dijon: Alfred Gomis, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Wesley Lautoa, Ahmad Toure Ngouyamsa Nounchil, Fouad Chafik, Romain Amalfitano, Didier Ibrahim Ndong, Jordan Marie, Aurelien Scheidler, Éric Ebimbe, Mounir Chouiar
- Stade Brestois: Gautier Larsonneur, Ludovic Baal, Jean Kevin Duverne, Romain Perraud, Haris Belkbela, Ibrahima Diallo, Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, Romain Faivre, Franck Honorat, Charbonnier Gaetan, Irvin Cardona