Dinamo Moscow vs Krasnodar prediction – Through the first 9 rounds of the Russian National Championship this season, Dinamo Moscow players won 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Dinamo Moscow’s playstyle shows the practicality when they have scored 7 goals and conceded only 5 times. Along with top team Zenit, Dinamo Moscow are the two teams with the best defense in the tournament so far.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Sunday 4th October 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: VTB Arena
- 09/28/2020 – Khimki 1 – 0 Dinamo Moscow (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/21/2020 – Dinamo Moscow 1 – 0 Terek Grozny (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/18/2020 – Lokomotiv Tbilisi 2 – 1 Dinamo Moscow (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – FK Sochi 1 – 1 Krasnodar (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/23/2020 – Krasnodar 2 – 1 PAOK Saloniki (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/19/2020 – Krasnodar 7 – 2 Khimki (H1: 3 – 2)
- 20/07/2020 –Dinamo Moscow 0 – 2 Krasnodar (H1: 0 – 1)
- 20/10/2019 – Krasnodar 1 – 1 Dinamo Moscow (H1: 1 – 1)
- 14/04/2019 – Krasnodar1 – 1 Dinamo Moscow (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
DINAMO MOSCOW VS KRASNODAR PREDICTION & TIPS
- Dinamo Moscow is not bad as they have finished 6th after taking 41 points after 11 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses, a feat that helps them participate in the Europa League qualifiers this season, the arena where they were eliminated in the first round against Lokomotiv Tbilisi.
- In this arena this year, the home team VTB Arena is also having trouble when they only get 3 points after 1 win and 1 loss, worth mentioning that they just won the struggling Akhmat Grozny with a score of 1-0 at home, then lost to FK Khimki, so remember this is just a new rookie this season.
- However, Dinamo Moscow’s strong point is when playing at home when they win their last 3/4 matches, including the victory over Zenit St. Petersburg.
- Krasnodar is getting off to a much better start this season as they are currently in very good shape with 7 consecutive unbeaten matches on all fronts. Specifically, in the Champions League arena, the Kuban home team has won in both matches against PAOK Saloniki, thereby gaining the right to advance to the next qualifying round of this prestigious arena.
- On this front, they are also having a bad record when they have won 15 points after 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, worth mentioning that one of the two defeats is against defending runner-up Lokomotiv Moscow with a minimum away distance and are unbeaten in the last 5 rounds.
After analyzing the performance as well as what the two teams have in both the domestic and European fronts, it is easy to see that Krasnodar is playing much more effectively than their opponents in this match. In this front last season, Dinamo Moscow’s performance was also worse when they were 11 points behind this opponent, moreover in 2 matches, they drew only 1-1 at home and lost 0-2 at away in the match. return turn. With a team that has won the right to progress in the Champions League qualifying against the one that was eliminated in the first qualifying round in the Europa League, it is clear that Dinamo Moscow is underpriced.
Therefore, the Dinamo Moscow vs Krasnodar prediction believes that failure for the home team is inevitable.
Dinamo Moscow vs Krasnodar prediction: Dinamo Moscow 0 – 2 Krasnodar (H1: 0 – 1)
- Dinamo Moscow: Anton Shunin, Roman Evgenyev, Ivan Ordets, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Dmitri Skopintsev, Nikola Moro, Clinton Mua Njie, Daniil Fomin, Daniil Lesovoy, Sebastian Szymanski, Nikolay Komlichenko
- Krasnodar: Matvei Safonov, Aleksandr Martynovich, Kaio Fernando da Silva Pantaleao, Igor Smolnikov, Sergey Petrov, Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, Remy Cabella, Kristoffer Olsson, Viktor Claesson, Daniil Utkin, Marcus Berg